Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make store items on swsro

Discussion on how to make store items on swsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make store items on swsro

hello guys, i wondering how to make this bot store items on swsro2 server ;/ here i didn't see an option to make store items... an way to do that?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS SJSRO ITEMS FOR SWSRO1 GOLD/ITEMS! ALSO WTS SWSRO CLEAN ACCOUNTS!
05/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am quitting SJSRO and moving to SWSRO1. I want to trade my gold/items for gold/items in SWSRO1. Or if just want to buy the account for US dollars($120 or offer) just email me at [email protected] or PM in SWSRO. SJSRO account details: IGN: MasterGIavie Lvl 100 FF Pure Str Glavier Full Sun+10 Set with Accessories too FB Sun+7 AND Sun+10 Glavie+dead rabbit+1bil gold and another 1bil worth of items in the storage Im either trading gold/items for SWSRO1 gold/items OR I will sell...
WTB SwSRO 2 Game Items // Accounts // WTS Items
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, im zeaH from swsro2. I need some items, accounts on swsro2 server. I can pay with : * Silk Items * Gold Items that i need : * 76/80/85 +5 Spear ;