Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESRO] Launcher Error

Discussion on [ESRO] Launcher Error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ESRO] Launcher Error

I Select Server and Press Star game and have This error ( i Have Windows 7)

Pls Help Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Esro gameguard error =S
07/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guyz when i try to connect to esro, it says gameguard cannot connect to the update server, then it says "connection was reset" and i can't even visit their website =S help pliz
Esro Launcher problem
06/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
This is what i get, can someone help me? http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/kidpwn/sil kro.png
ESRO c8 error
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i installed new media.pk so the launcher shows me 4 available servers now, no matter wich one i choose, when I write my id and pw I get "failled to connect to server error (C8)" or something like that. :confused: Can someone help me fix this, or maybe I need other media.pk, I have windows 7. Sorry for bad english.
ESRO 2 Inspection Error
06/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello, From yesterday morning iv'e got the error about the inspection. I've tryed everything for now on ( downloaded exactly 15x Media .pk2 and 2x client) and nothing still error about inspection. The esro1 is working very fine for me ( can login etc etc) but on esro 2 iv'e got that inspection error it's fucking pissing me off. Can u guys help me with that ? the KingLi tryed but ... nothing. I even reinstaled my Windows and nothing same. Thank you guys for any help :) VolVic2000
EliteSRO(Esro) Launcher/Gameguard error!
06/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey ! I've been trying to play this server for a few days now and any and all clients I find and download fail to load after they open, I get the gameguard error 114: "failed to initialize" I believe is the error. It is frustrating, and obviously people don't ALL have this error and have overcome it somehow, I've reset my computer, relogged, turned off Antivirus, etc.... I don't see what else to do!