Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

holybot/gamegaurd

Discussion on holybot/gamegaurd within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
holybot/gamegaurd

hello guys ive been having issues when i start holy bot i got stuck on the gameguard update thing if any one could help me that would be great.

Edit: on esro
Old 07/12/2011, 20:27   #2

i have the same issue, but i figured, if i let it to show me the error, than try once more, it pops in game. Btw, its server check on servers 2 and 3, so that might be the cause of your problems...

Regards
Old 07/13/2011, 02:17   #3

ye i acctualy fixed it by starting the the bot on server 2 instead of 3 updated fine then quit the game started the bot on server 3 workd fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GAMEGAURD DETECTED???
11/13/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
:rtfm: BAKIT PO KAYA GANUN?? NAG GAGAMEGAURD DETECTED AQ KAHIT REMOVE Q NA LAHAT NG CHEATS Q?? CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME??
is gamegaurd server emu patched? (updated, need old gamegaurd files + old update.cfg)
09/21/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
is gamegaurd server emulation patched? i.e. use the last rev of gamegaurd instead of the new update using the server emu method? that way it would be posibble to use DSEEG-0-110-1002 with title changer tool again without gamegaurd dcing. anyone got the old upadte.cfg(i think i got that right......bad memory lol ) and the old gamegaurd rev before 1362 for dragonica? did anyone download the update cfg before the last update lol i forgot to!!! if server emu is patched oops its been awhile...
gamegaurd
05/24/2008 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
hii guys ineed gamegaurd for sf ihave no gamegaurd soo whoo can give me ??.....tnx
gamegaurd v2
04/02/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Can anyone give me the gamegaurd v2 download for 2moons, i've searched and couldn't find it. I was wondering if anyone else could help me.
gamegaurd
07/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi all i had to reinstall silkroad and lose my bot client file (sro_client.exe) to disable gamegaurd! on bot 369 is for 1.098! so.... can someone post a link??