Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about sjsro

Discussion on about sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about sjsro

hey guys listen i haven't played sjsro old for a long time now and i have a problem remembering my id but i have my e-mail so is there any way i can find my id somehow?or should i ask gm?thx for ur answers
Old 06/08/2011, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you ever bought silk.
you had a confirmation mail in your hotmail or w/e inbox.
try looking there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Sjsro Clienten und Media Pk2/// Searching Sjsro New Client
06/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, i am from Germany, i search for the new Sjsro Client and the New Media Pk because i have stoped play 2-3 Months and yesterday i get a message from a friend and he have write that sjsro have a new client and new skills and mobs lv 110......... Please if anyone can help me write it please .... Thanks Mj
Seeking sjsro money the seller i will pay with viza. ch suche sjsro Geld der Verkäufe
09/03/2009 - Main - 0 Replies
Welcome I want to buy sjsro gold. money transfer from the visa cards. :cool: Willkommen Ich möchte sjsro Gold zu kaufen. Überweisung aus dem Visa-Karten :D
WTSELL ECSRO vip acc;SJSRO lvl 90 glaive, SJSRO lvl 90 full int spear
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell vip account ecsro = 10$ ___________________________________ I want to sell lvl 90 full str glavie full farmed has 29k hp and +3+4 set+200 million glavie +5 the storage is full with elements and elixirs,