Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]pSro problem

Discussion on [Question]pSro problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]pSro problem

Hi everybody, i dunno if it is not forbidden or not, but does anyone have any free account for pSro server, cause registration is closed and i would like to play it. If someone have got one pm plz
Sorry admins if i am breaking rules, just infract me if i am xd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question for 11 deg in psro
11/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
[QUESTION] PSRO
03/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
i already took a glance with all the forum here and my studies shows that we got dsame problem this are d following account how to download ip's i my self hoping for someone who can take a glance with this post and help me to have an account for a try...
[Question]PSRO Bot
03/02/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I have the bot from this forum, but I don`t know the skils! Thei are like this: @%$#!@&(ar something like that)!Can some1 translate to me please!!:confused:
[Question]HELP WITH PSRO
02/29/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all! I have problem with psro,when i press START i get this: http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4825/41892771s r3.th.png Maby someone can help me?! Whats that,and i can't play psro. Ty for all who helps!!! P.S. Psro renistal.
Psro Bot Question
02/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey i kno theres a bot out there for the Psro server and im using it...but its kinda of bad...doesn't buy pots or repair or sell items...it kills, picks up, and dies thats all... so i was wondering if theres a better bot out there or if anyone has a bot they can share that is good... Me and everyone else would appreciate it...