Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JumBot 1.5a do problems..

Discussion on JumBot 1.5a do problems.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey all,
I downloaded this bot and did every thing like the guide there..,and when I entered the game after few seconds the bot crash and the message is can't connect error code 6,something like that..
By the way I have a windows 7 if it's meter..
Ta.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]-09.03.11-JumBot V1.5a Updated
07/27/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 158 Replies
Hey guys. Since many of you have problems with the bot, i post an updated version which fixes the "invalid bot account" error. Have fun. (credits go to Jumalauta aka NoEx) Known Errors: to everyone who has the problem with "requesting user confirmation..." message: you have to edit your media.pk2. the ip in the media should be 127.0.0.1 and the port should be 15778.
03/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey all, I downloaded this bot and did every thing like the guide there..,and when I entered the game after few seconds the bot crash and the message is can't connect error code 6,something like that.. By the way I have a windows 7 if it's meter.. Ta.
[Guide]jumbot 1.5a with Sjsro
03/20/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Open jumbot and write sjsro Ip new:174.139.5.114 OLD:ldk sry and then u must use it with sjsro lvl 100 client open private server loader and make sure that u use redirect and click launch
Some Problems with JumBot V1.5a
03/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
My Errors: Sometimes its stuck on "Requesting User Confirmation". Last night i can log in with the bot, cause the server was very empty. But when i pressed start, the bot dont move and the Jumbot.exe shows some Errors in the console. I have got .net Framework 4.0