Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holyroad Online | 90 Cap | EU-CH | Balanced Skills | OldSchool | Low Rates

Discussion on Holyroad Online | 90 Cap | EU-CH | Balanced Skills | OldSchool | Low Rates within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/14/2017, 05:29   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuffles35 View Post
No.
gl then
Old 06/14/2017, 22:46   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastWarrior View Post
gl then
Thanks.
Old 06/15/2017, 21:05   #108

when fix the special bargain trades?
Old 06/16/2017, 14:37   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktower16 View Post
when fix the special bargain trades?
In next update.
Old 06/22/2017, 18:07   #110

So you guys have to something before this server dies, so i suggest you start acting like a GM..Right now there is no events, nothing to encourage players to donate, we know nothing about fortress war,and you guys don't reply,it's been 4 weeks , people got lvl 90 and nothin else to do, people already started to quit

I have alot of ideas that can make this server interesting but you have to start doing anything,, right now special trades still isn't fixed and you said it will be fixed next update which was 2 weeks ago we have no clue when will that or if you're even working on it
Old 06/22/2017, 20:21   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by megacover View Post
So you guys have to something before this server dies, so i suggest you start acting like a GM..Right now there is no events, nothing to encourage players to donate, we know nothing about fortress war,and you guys don't reply,it's been 4 weeks , people got lvl 90 and nothin else to do, people already started to quit

I have alot of ideas that can make this server interesting but you have to start doing anything,, right now special trades still isn't fixed and you said it will be fixed next update which was 2 weeks ago we have no clue when will that or if you're even working on it
Indeed, completely agree with you. I started playing here like 2-3 days ago, got plvled to 40ish by a nice guy, afterwards I started botting and i'm currently lv 56. I can rarely spot any parties suitable for me, even LTPs do not get full. The online counter on the website looks fake, It says ~250 people online but it feels like 20.

I've been looking for a server like this for a long time so please do not ruin it with your inactivity and start caring a little more. Don't leave this project careless.
Old 06/26/2017, 14:58   #112

is the game crowded or low player ?
Old 06/27/2017, 09:53   #113

178 people are currently online, at peak times it reaches 280 players, it feels like max 30 players are playing, rest are bots