Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taurus Online Reopen ֎ SRO becomes a reality ͏─ Cap 100 ● 09.04 ● Old School ● CH⁄EU

Discussion on Taurus Online Reopen ֎ SRO becomes a reality ͏─ Cap 100 ● 09.04 ● Old School ● CH⁄EU within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2017, 21:34   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy (ಠ¿ಠ) View Post
I really don't understand the only people who are complaining are the ones from "Pionner".
it's not about where i'm playing it's about the signature? u think it's ok?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/18/2017, 21:38   #212

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomi View Post
it's not about where i'm playing it's about the signature? u think it's ok?
If you have a problem with the signature then report it to mods, now go back to Pioneer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 18:40   #213

People complain about the Economy in your Server. The Problem is that the PC Limit should have been set to 3 but its more like unlimited. Every Guy is running their own 8/8 Parties and just hanging around to get full Sun Gears. Where's the point allowing Players to log on so many Multiclients...Destroying your own Server Community where Fun and Gameplay belongs to the past already. The Future would have been a better Server with less unhuman botparties and no-lifers. This way your just filling up your Server what might looks nicely when People visit your Homepage but this aint gonna be a Long-term Server.

- In total the Server has like 100 Human players overall or even less.
- GM's afk except Drogon. Atleast he's showing that he's online.
- We all know that you guys gotta work aswell but you could be more active / make further Updates to keep the gameplay nice and smoothly.
- IN JOBMODE YOU SHOULD LIMIT ALSO the HWID to 1...(JoB should get rewarded aswell starting from 2/3 Stars to 5 Stars so People that actually have just 1 or max 2 Chars can also Trade on their own.
-Chances of getting Tickets in FGW might be a bit higher.
-You might increase the Thief spawn rate in Job (Just using a Silk pet and running away is boring).
-Add STR uniques
Old 04/21/2017, 13:56   #214

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinki88 View Post
People complain about the Economy in your Server. The Problem is that the PC Limit should have been set to 3 but its more like unlimited. Every Guy is running their own 8/8 Parties and just hanging around to get full Sun Gears. Where's the point allowing Players to log on so many Multiclients...Destroying your own Server Community where Fun and Gameplay belongs to the past already. The Future would have been a better Server with less unhuman botparties and no-lifers. This way your just filling up your Server what might looks nicely when People visit your Homepage but this aint gonna be a Long-term Server.

- In total the Server has like 100 Human players overall or even less.
- GM's afk except Drogon. Atleast he's showing that he's online.
- We all know that you guys gotta work aswell but you could be more active / make further Updates to keep the gameplay nice and smoothly.
- IN JOBMODE YOU SHOULD LIMIT ALSO the HWID to 1...(JoB should get rewarded aswell starting from 2/3 Stars to 5 Stars so People that actually have just 1 or max 2 Chars can also Trade on their own.
-Chances of getting Tickets in FGW might be a bit higher.
-You might increase the Thief spawn rate in Job (Just using a Silk pet and running away is boring).
-Add STR uniques
Thank you for the suggestion.
As I said before, we will make an update tommorow (saturday) which is going to a respected part of your list.
-PC Limit was making some issues in some of the clients, we hope we've fixed those issues and we will test it again tomorrow in the update.
-I will take care of it. ( GMs activity )
-You right. ( Updates activity )
-A nice suggestion, will be done. ( Job state PC Limit 1 )
-We will see about that ( talisman drop rate ).
-As much as I know, you can run alone only if you are low level, if you about level 90 thieves will kill you and remember that you can get talismans if you are level 90 or higher.
-Will be done in the update tomorrow ( STR uniques )
Old 04/21/2017, 15:20   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWoman View Post
Thank you for the suggestion.
As I said before, we will make an update tommorow (saturday) which is going to a respected part of your list.
-PC Limit was making some issues in some of the clients, we hope we've fixed those issues and we will test it again tomorrow in the update.
-I will take care of it. ( GMs activity )
-You right. ( Updates activity )
-A nice suggestion, will be done. ( Job state PC Limit 1 )
-We will see about that ( talisman drop rate ).
-As much as I know, you can run alone only if you are low level, if you about level 90 thieves will kill you and remember that you can get talismans if you are level 90 or higher.
-Will be done in the update tomorrow ( STR uniques )

-PC Limit should be fixed you're right. People really running 8/8 even in FGW. Having such a huge advantage of others is like cheating.
-5* Trade can be done alone (tested by myself with Silk Pet - just pot and run)
-FGW Pc Limit (HWID) might be active aswell or atleast should be set to 3. It needs to be a challenge to successfully do a 3 or even 4 grade FGW and not just bot alone or with a friend with 8 chars
-You might balance CHN Skills aswell (Chain Sword series too weak, cannot debuff shit in FGW...VERY HARD)
-You might buff the Chinese passives on Fire / Ice / Light etc because PVP'ing against a warlock is very bad. As CHN your just a 2 Hit victim - try it on your own (I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO DROP SUN CLERIC RODS AND WLOCK RODS by normal MOBS)
- Holy Spell should be reworked - 50% Spell Buff is way too strong. Not fair at all.
- EUR Chars arent debuffed in FGW cause of Holy Spell - CHN's fully debuffed all time long burning pills as f***.
-Alchemy Plusing Notice needs to be fixed. NOT SHOWN at the Moment as promised in the first post starting from +8?.
-What about Devil Spirit grade S? will it be added?
-Silk Avatar Dress should be reduced to max 300 Silks not 398 - its your choice tho.
- Monster Respawn needs to be increased in Jangan Cave Tomb B4... Farming SOLO or even lvling Solo at 99/100 aint fast enough especially for STR Chars - i would def. prever B4 since theres a teleport from jangan.

greetz
Old 04/24/2017, 22:10   #216

the lag needs to stop, or else the server will be dead in days
holy hell.
last night 8 hours of lag
today like 3 hours of lag

also:
- no silk prices in item mall and silk dealer since yesterday, all displayed as 0
- spawnrate way too low on all lvl90+ places (ongs are the only good spot)
Old 05/01/2017, 01:14   #217

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by deutscheichel88 View Post
the lag needs to stop, or else the server will be dead in days
holy hell.
last night 8 hours of lag
today like 3 hours of lag

also:
- no silk prices in item mall and silk dealer since yesterday, all displayed as 0
- spawnrate way too low on all lvl90+ places (ongs are the only good spot)
Lags have been fixed,
Silk prices will be fixed as well in the upcoming update.
Old 05/01/2017, 14:13   #218

Seizure inducing signature
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 19:02   #219

Shouldnt the daily unique event for plevel start now?
I'm online waiting and i don't see anything, its 18:02 server time
Old 05/04/2017, 16:37   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWoman View Post
Lags have been fixed,
Silk prices will be fixed as well in the upcoming update.
When is the update?
It's been like 2 weeks where nothing has changed... okay the lag stopped, but that's it.
Are there any things planned to be added/changed THIS week, or can i stop playing now and safe my time?

Feels extremely like a dying server right now... but i am open to conviction.
Old 05/05/2017, 16:09   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiatorro View Post
sad but true, dont waste your time on this server, its big FAILURE!
Guys had good idea, but no skills or brain or soever made them fail this nice project.
Sad i have wasted so much time there :|
this^

"admins" don't give a single **** about their players/server.
probably 18year old that can't fix anything if there isn't a tutorial on the internet.

don't waste your time guys
Old 05/08/2017, 12:58   #222

You really have removed my post?!
WHAT? WHY? lol

Guys dont waste time here its died server, the dead and stinky corpse of failed project.
they apparently even removed my honest and accurate opinions about this server and everything, so its rlyyy bad.

Peace!

ps. Tell me why did you removed my post please.