Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nyx Legends|100 Cap|Ch only|Job System|Trade Routes|New BA&CTF System(Equality)

Discussion on Nyx Legends|100 Cap|Ch only|Job System|Trade Routes|New BA&CTF System(Equality) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2017, 03:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Seems fun to play. Looking forward to test the features in the beta phase. Good luck !
Old 03/04/2017, 05:43   #32

I suggest you pay attention to the comments of users who have played ruby, and we went through the experience of their failure, the first mistake that led Ruby to his fail, was the corruption of one of his GM, something that is unforgivable for most Of the users, that we spent time in alchemy and that we have seen that video revealing the corruption caused many players to leave, second that led to the failure of Ruby, was the death of the activity of job, when many users achieved The Moon, in particular the int characters, became very OP for which it was leading to the death of the job activity, I hope you take into account those errors in Ruby, and use them as experience to improve this served that is very promising , For my part I'm in, I'll give them a chance, and based on what you have posted of what the server will bring, I really liked it.

I wish you GL, and I hope you don't fail us !
Old 03/04/2017, 09:39   #33

As an Ex-Ruby player, who started Silkroad Online when it was only 3 servers at iSro back at the time ( so pretty long time ), i'd strongly suggest you the basics of not failing a server. Dont try to fool players with " you can reach everything just as quick and efficient as donators ". Please make sure that donates wont give even 1% edge to the türkis/arab kids with rich parents (sorry not sorry) over devoted and dedicated players who just want to have nostalgic good time
Equality is a key for every server silkwise, skillwise and buildwise
Old 03/04/2017, 09:52   #34

Greal server GL 😎
Old 03/04/2017, 11:09   #35

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by themetrapql View Post
Greal server GL 😎
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanwdq View Post
This system 100 cap Electus Good Luck
Kindly, did you read my introduction?
We have no shame to admit what is already obvious, we did take a lot of good features from other servers and we adjusted them to fit Nyx.
Old 03/04/2017, 11:17   #36

@

Maybe i missread something, but now that you launch beta, it will be from 0 to 100? or 100 already?
Also, when we are able to download and register?
thanks
Old 03/04/2017, 12:11   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by silroad5 View Post
I suggest you pay attention to the comments of users who have played ruby, and we went through the experience of their failure, the first mistake that led Ruby to his fail, was the corruption of one of his GM, something that is unforgivable for most Of the users, that we spent time in alchemy and that we have seen that video revealing the corruption caused many players to leave, second that led to the failure of Ruby, was the death of the activity of job, when many users achieved The Moon, in particular the int characters, became very OP for which it was leading to the death of the job activity, I hope you take into account those errors in Ruby, and use them as experience to improve this served that is very promising , For my part I'm in, I'll give them a chance, and based on what you have posted of what the server will bring, I really liked it.

I wish you GL, and I hope you don't fail us !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
As an Ex-Ruby player, who started Silkroad Online when it was only 3 servers at iSro back at the time ( so pretty long time ), i'd strongly suggest you the basics of not failing a server. Dont try to fool players with " you can reach everything just as quick and efficient as donators ". Please make sure that donates wont give even 1% edge to the türkis/arab kids with rich parents (sorry not sorry) over devoted and dedicated players who just want to have nostalgic good time
It is impolite for me to comment about other servers.
But it is not logical to be corupted for certain players and risk to lose your project and worse than that losing your reputation and effort, because creating a server is so stressful and time occupying.
Based on that we did take care about choosing our crew members because we can't risk the effort which we put in this project. It is as if you have a kid you will choose a trustworthy babysitter to take care of her, isn't it?

Quote:
This system 100 cap Electus Good Luck
Kindly read my introduction.
We have no shame to admit what is already obvious, we did take a lot of good features from other servers and adjusted them to fit Nyx.
Old 03/04/2017, 12:42   #38

Quote:
@

Maybe i missread something, but now that you launch beta, it will be from 0 to 100? or 100 already?
Also, when we are able to download and register?
thanks
This was announced on their fb page:
"On first day of our beta testing, users have to grind with high exp rates because we want to test some things, after some hours of testing we are going to set instant 100lv. Download and reg link will be opened 1h before opening.There is countdown in our site."
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 12:54   #39

Quote:
As an Ex-Ruby player, who started Silkroad Online when it was only 3 servers at iSro back at the time ( so pretty long time �� ), i'd strongly suggest you the basics of not failing a server. Dont try to fool players with " you can reach everything just as quick and efficient as donators ". Please make sure that donates wont give even 1% edge to the türkis/arab kids with rich parents (sorry not sorry) over devoted and dedicated players who just want to have nostalgic good time ��
It is impolite for me to comment about other servers.
But it is not logical to be corupted for certain players and risk to lose your project and worse than that losing your reputation and effort, because creating a server is so stressful and time occupying.
Based on that we did take care about choosing our crew members because we can't risk the effort which we put in this project. It is as if you have a kid you will choose a trustworthy babysitter to take care of her, isn't it?

Quote:
This system 100 cap Electus �� Good Luck
Kindly read my introduction.
We have no shame to admit what is already obvious, we did take a lot of good features from other servers and adjusted them to fit Nyx.
Old 03/04/2017, 14:14   #40

@ Yeah it might be impolite to talk about other servers, but its just a feedback on what not to do
Ruby had a massive 2.8k player base, now its barely 1.4k.
Even if you count the approx. 500 goldbots, still a huge drop. And its only cuz of the bad management. So im glad to see you selected your team carefully.
Looking forward to play on NYX
Old 03/04/2017, 14:17   #41

Quote:
@ Yeah it might be impolite to talk about other servers, but its just a feedback on what not to do
Ruby had a massive 2.8k player base, now its barely 1.4k.
Even if you count the approx. 500 goldbots, still a huge drop. And its only cuz of the bad management. So im glad to see you selected your team carefully.
Looking forward to play on NYX
I mean you have right to comment about anything,
but i was stating that because that our crew's rules that we do not put any other servers in a sentence.

Thank for your trust i did pass all of your comments to the crew.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 16:28   #42

Download links?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 16:48   #43

Yeah, this server kinda need a bit more hype somehow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 16:56   #44

Just give it some time *****
Old 03/04/2017, 17:02   #45

Looks promising and professional

What about the SP? Farming is needed or?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap ch, balanced, chinese only, job based, trade route