Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions > Private SRO Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

FunnRoad Cap 140 and 16 Degree Items Old Sro System

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
Smile FunnRoad Cap 140 and 16 Degree Items Old Sro System

First, let us explain you about funnroad


Server Information:

Homepage:


Register:


Download:


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/FunnRoad.on...Private Server





Basic specifications of Server
InformationRates ect:
Exp/SP x35
PT Exp/SP x55
Degree 16
Cap 140
Free Silk Vote for Silk
Mastery(CH/EU) 390/260
Academy Buffs Available
FGW Available
Job rates x5
CTF Lv 140
Battle Arena Lv 140
Event Auto On
Petra Town On
Karkadann 5h
Petra Doungen On
Mad Genee 5h
Petra Garden On
Tai-Sui Str 7h
Tai-Sui Int 7h
Fortress war Wednesday and Saturday
Fortress Time 19:30 - 21:00
Captcha yes
+ Limit +16 Without ADV
IPLimit Non
Botting allowed Yes[/B]



Detailed specifications of Server


Starter Pack

QuantityItem Name Additional Info
1 The curse doll Summon reel -
5 Global Chatting -
5 20% DMG Absorb Scroll -
5 20% DMG Increase Scroll -
10 Buffalo -
1 Angel Spirit (M) -
1 Angel Spirit (W) -
1 Guardian Angel wing Dress(M) -
1 Guardian Angel wing Dress(W) -
5 Pegasus -
1000 HP Potions (XX-Large) -
1000 MP Potions (XX-Large) -
50 Instant Return Scroll -
50 Reverse Scroll -
5 Drug of typoon Moving Speed increase 150%
5 Resurrection scroll -
3 Beginner Scroll of EXP 100%






Server


•Advanced Elixir Till +5
•Item Stack Increase to 100 Stones
[/SPOILER]



Some Photo's Inside Server






What you are waiting for !!! come visit us .



ssaadd111 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 11
Good luck seems be good server .


HunterGameing is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 17
Good Edit good luck bro
DeadlyDancer is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 84
16D by silks really? this pay to win server with that... any other way to get 16D items?


vzlagfortune is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
16D by silks really? this pay to win server with that... any other way to get 16D items?
this is not pay2win bro if you look at our server photo's you can see 16D sun on npc with silk and also please red our last news on website we giveing silk free and also we have vote for silk every hour you can earn 68 silk , please before you make an comment red our website news and also red our Thread.
you can also visit us on game and talk with our players . our server is already active.
ssaadd111 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssaadd111 View Post
this is not pay2win bro if you look at our server photo's you can see 16D sun on npc with silk and also please red our last news on website we giveing silk free and also we have vote for silk every hour you can earn 68 silk , please before you make an comment red our website news and also red our Thread.
you can also visit us on game and talk with our players . our server is already active.
yeah you giving 400 silks and 1 pieces 16D is 250silks so the people will need a minimum of 2500 silks to get all set so 2500-400=2100 , so it will be great for top donators, vote abusers and account abusers. I comment because i see already it. When you make items price by silks it always pay to win because the people who have more money donate will take more silks and items by silks. When you win all by yourself and with silks you can only buy item mall things it is play to win but when someone can get more items than other by donation it is pay to win because the donator will always get more items than normal users or small donators, its like the people that sell the complete set at the website cuz the people with money will pay all the silks they want to buy all the items they want when they need it
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
yeah you giving 400 silks and 1 pieces 16D is 250silks so the people will need a minimum of 2500 silks to get all set so 2500-400=2100 , so it will be great for top donators, vote abusers and account abusers. I comment because i see already it. When you make items price by silks it always pay to win because the people who have more money donate will take more silks and items by silks. When you win all by yourself and with silks you can only buy item mall things it is play to win but when someone can get more items than other by donation it is pay to win because the donator will always get more items than normal users or small donators, its like the people that sell the complete set at the website cuz the people with money will pay all the silks they want to buy all the items they want when they need it
you are wrong bro in game we have players have full sun items wep and set without spend one $ there an many ways you can ask our players and if you spend only 10 min to download our server and see it and talk with players then you can say if pay2win or not . we are not forceing people to pay any $ and also we are thankfull if we got some small support to keep it up but we are not forceing anyone and in our server we have about 100 players because we are new server and 98% from them are non donaters and most have 16D nova moon sun come look your self .
you are welcome
ssaadd111 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,825
Received Thanks: 699
how to get gold arena coin?
megaman4999 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
how to get gold arena coin?
Gold and Arena coin drom from all mobs and uniques in game
ssaadd111 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 1
nice Edit Bro and good luck . i will test it
carota1 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
Thanks all for your support comment and welcome all Sro players
ssaadd111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 11
i will have try
HunterGameing is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
welcome Bro
ssaadd111 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 1


What information is true? To the site or from here
bafuncia is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by bafuncia View Post


What information is true? To the site or from here
from our website is ture we have updateing our Alchemy


ssaadd111 is offline  
Reply

Tags
funnroad, private sro server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Carnifex Online Cap 110 PVP Degree 11 Coin System Jop System
http://i.epvpimg.com/0neEg.png http://i.epvpimg.com/3sqng.png Carnifex | Links #|Name|Link ...
14 Replies - Private SRO Advertising



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.