Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real Sro l PVE l Old School l D11 l Automatic system l long term

Discussion on Real Sro l PVE l Old School l D11 l Automatic system l long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Real Sro l PVE l Old School l D11 l Automatic system l long term

Hello!
We are The Real, a new community on the rise. Our core team is made up of people from all over the world to make a good Server .
You Want to Know what is our project goal ?we need to provide the best gameplay experience you ever had! so don't avoid telling us about your problems or suggestions.

We are looking forward to hearing from you !

Real Team

Some Of Links

Open Date & Time
02/07/2016 6:00 PM GMT+2

InfoValue
Cap110
Skills Cap110
Degree11
RaceChinese & European
Solo EXP/SP Rates10x
Mastery330 CH - 220 EU
Party EXP/SP Rates15x
Drop Rate25x
Max Opt.LvMax +12
Auto EQWorking! 1D - 9D
Monster Respawn3x
DDOS ProtectedYes
Silk Uniqs Drop Lottery silk scroll
FGWEnabled
Daily EventsYes
PC limit3
Egy items FGW
Coin systemiSRO alike

start item
you will start by Blue and Red Tickets and reverse scroll and fast recall scroll + 10 million gold +10 million sp
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Get Egypt SET-ACCS,
same as isro, from Alex "Theif-Hunter-Trader Union Item Exchange Manger "
it's the only way to get SET-ACCS [EGY] (A-B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy Temple HOW's To
you can join Holy water Temple from Hotan that you can collect coins ( Copper - iron - silver - gold ) and this uniqs Drop lottery silk scroll each uniq this scroll gives you from 1 ~ 20 random amount .

Forgotten World FAQ
Forgotten world is enabled same as isro system, it's the only way you can earn by, " EGYPT ITEMS

Automatic System
here we go as automatic system as you can make over +12 no adv
you can't make :-
1- exchange bug
2- logut faster
3- spam Global

AUTO EQ

Our Team

Mustafa,
28 years old| ADMIN | They say lifes a bitch. Well you should see the look shes giving me.

Natasha,
21 years old| Supporter | from Iraq, We only take a percentage of what we collect. If we don't collect, we aren't paid!

Diago hopel
18 years old| Supporter | from Romania,I've been playing old school server since 2009 and managed to make my own/setup servers since 2016.
I'm also a dental student.

Joe
21 years old| web developer | from Africa ,Hey ppls, I am Joe,
I'm also a student.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 21:04   #2

i was about to say i am in , till i read "Strong Uniqs Drop Lottery silk scroll" , sorry system of unique that drop silk or silk items is really bad... and really not fair even if you made INT and Str uniques , cause sure EUR Str is powerful as CH INT , then CH Str will just get fu**ed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 22:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrinxhan15 View Post
i was about to say i am in , till i read "Strong Uniqs Drop Lottery silk scroll" , sorry system of unique that drop silk or silk items is really bad... and really not fair even if you made INT and Str uniques , cause sure EUR Str is powerful as CH INT , then CH Str will just get fu**ed
its not my meaning ^_^ i mean by Strong uniq its Up than lvl 100
something like tiger girl will not Drop
something like apis its sure will drop

and Welcome in my Game ^_^
Old 06/30/2016, 22:51   #4

add
IGN: barbquee
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 23:04   #5

Race Chinese & European and PC limit 3

euro disbalancing game +3 eurobots kills server 100% not in....
try to make only eu server and something new with that or oldschool chn only server that all loves so much cus no 1 hit pvp..... btw euro dmg and buff power kills that 100lvl uni then they are in lvl 85-90 and chna only from 95++
anyway GL with project.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 23:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
Race Chinese & European and PC limit 3

euro disbalancing game +3 eurobots kills server 100% not in....
try to make only eu server and something new with that or oldschool chn only server that all loves so much cus no 1 hit pvp..... btw euro dmg and buff power kills that 100lvl uni then they are in lvl 85-90 and chna only from 95++
anyway GL with project.
Thanks for your suggestion but its fair
cause its not pvp server to say this its PVe server man !! and you need this Buff to make a good pt we have here hard rate of exp
but anyway its your mind ^_^
Old 07/01/2016, 02:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes.ican View Post
its not my meaning ^_^ i mean by Strong uniq its Up than lvl 100
something like tiger girl will not Drop
something like apis its sure will drop

and Welcome in my Game ^_^
It is still the same.... not fair , this system works only for EUR characters,
not fair at all , i didn't say EUR (INT+STR) and int CH will kill the uniques fast , i said they are stronger , there will be no chance at all for CH str , even the chance for CH INT is very LOW...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 02:44   #8

fail
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 03:52   #9

Quote:
It is still the same.... not fair , this system works only for EUR characters,
not fair at all , i didn't say EUR (INT+STR) and int CH will kill the uniques fast , i said they are stronger , there will be no chance at all for CH str , even the chance for CH INT is very LOW...

comon man its old school !!! what the wrong with you ?
the old one got the same and its Balanced !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusTenDarK View Post
fail
why ?

but any way if you not join you can say GL insted of Fail !!
Old 07/01/2016, 05:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes.ican View Post
comon man its old school !!! what the wrong with you ?
the old one got the same and its Balanced !

why ?

but any way if you not join you can say GL insted of Fail !!
how you say it is balanced , and you know the difference between EUR character and CHinese , and you know the difference between EUR STR and CH STR !!!!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE

, anyway , i am only one player , but if you didn't remove silk for unique system , that one player will not join this not fair server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 05:02   #11

Natasha,
21 years old| Supporter | from Iraq, We only take a percentage of what we collect. If we don't collect, we aren't paid!

First time i see one people "work" and not get paid LMAO

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 12:59   #12

elite*gold: 1400
Fake SRO
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 16:15   #13

Quote:
how you say it is balanced , and you know the difference between EUR character and CHinese , and you know the difference between EUR STR and CH STR !!!!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE

, anyway , i am only one player , but if you didn't remove silk for unique system , that one player will not join this not fair server
cause this uniqs any one can kill it easy
and as i show to you strong uniq mean high lvl uniqs not strong on a player all player CH & Eu Can kill it you can join and try if you not like it leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
Natasha,

First time i see one people "work" and not get paid LMAO

ty for loving the name <3
but what we say we hope to collect the price of Hard Work not ask ppls to pay us ^_^
any way you in !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acs' View Post
Fake SRO
how fake !! explain to us please
Old 07/01/2016, 19:35   #14

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Re-open
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 19:49   #15