Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rio Online | PVE | Cap 110 | Automatic Events | Balanced Server |New Systems-Low Rate

Discussion on Rio Online | PVE | Cap 110 | Automatic Events | Balanced Server |New Systems-Low Rate within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/14/2016, 07:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
please increase mobs spawn rate
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2016, 09:42   #32

lol I was going to donate, but then I saw that you raised the silk price, and then used a false "50% off Discount Sale" To market it, yet the 50% off is higher than the reasonable price of silk you first had set... I think that's really sketchy business, and I'm gonna have to pass.
Old 05/14/2016, 11:09   #33

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtherzberg View Post
lol I was going to donate, but then I saw that you raised the silk price, and then used a false "50% off Discount Sale" To market it, yet the 50% off is higher than the reasonable price of silk you first had set... I think that's really sketchy business, and I'm gonna have to pass.
I will fix silk price and sry for thats wrong
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2016, 11:18   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelap View Post
I will fix silk price and sry for thats wrong
Thank you, I thought it looked a bit fishy ^_^

I still don't know why... I've answered 10+ of these correctly, using lower case, upper case, and capital first letter... Still the BOT doesn't acknowledge my answer...... A hint as to what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05/14/2016, 12:23   #35

Quote:
Thank you, I thought it looked a bit fishy ^_^

I still don't know why... I've answered 10+ of these correctly, using lower case, upper case, and capital first letter... Still the BOT doesn't acknowledge my answer...... At hint as to what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

it.s not wrong ......
if. u write wrong words u got block 2H . for answer
try with other char to show system work good
Old 05/14/2016, 12:27   #36

Quote:
it.s not wrong ......
if. u write wrong words u got block 2H . for answer
try with other char to show system work good
That's weird to block for two hours for a wrong answer. Since it could be two completely different events. =/ Oh well.
Old 05/14/2016, 14:19   #37

IP LIMIT ????
Old 05/14/2016, 14:28   #38

Quote:
data server open 10/5/2016 i hope you can join and try

data server open 10/5/2016 i hope you can join and try
Why are you lying ? Server was opened long time ago as I see. Wana proofs ? Here you go :
1) It is not posible to have so much graduates if server was opened 10/5/2016 as you claim.

2) yesterday when i checked those yous :

Has a fck egy b +7 or 10 full ACC !!!! And as you wrote "Egy B items
You can get Egy B weapons by collecting Forgotten World books
You can get Egy B accessory, set and weapons from Roc which spawn 2 times weekly (sunday,wednesday) at 10 pm gmt+2" So i ask WTF ? now they removed them from their chars or something, cos it was to suspectious.

I do not like to be deceived, so tell us the truth how old is this server ? Its imposible to have so much graduates or egy b full acc's in 4 days.
Old 05/14/2016, 14:38   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
Why are you lying ? Server was opened long time ago as I see. Wana proofs ? Here you go :
1) It is not posible to have so much graduates if server was opened 10/5/2016 as you claim.

2) yesterday when i checked those yous :

Has a fck egy b +7 or 10 full ACC !!!! And as you wrote "Egy B items
You can get Egy B weapons by collecting Forgotten World books
You can get Egy B accessory, set and weapons from Roc which spawn 2 times weekly (sunday,wednesday) at 10 pm gmt+2" So i ask WTF ? now they removed them from their chars or something, cos it was to suspectious.

I do not like to be deceived, so tell us the truth how old is this server ? Its imposible to have so much graduates or egy b full acc's in 4 days.

it.s my account testing item . all item removed from this char now and u can see it
honor rank by kill uniqe u can make a high point from kill uniqe
Old 05/14/2016, 14:55   #40

Quote:
it.s my account testing item . all item removed from this char now and u can see it
honor rank by kill uniqe u can make a high point from kill uniqe
To be honest dude. I would suggest u wipe everything create a new epvp thread for this server with grand opening date.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/14/2016, 18:07   #41

... This is stupid... I've wait several hours without answering incorrectly, I've relogged... Still this event doesn't acknowledge my answers... I guess American IPs don't get free silk on this server. So far my experience in this server has been riddled with problems. For a server that hasn't peaked above 20 people yet, I can't imagine the population is going to grow if others are having the same kind of issues.

Also, How do we get elements for all the tabs if we can't destroy items?

Lmao... Your trivia questions aren't even correct... The British poet that was also a Jesuit priest was "Gerard Manley Hopkins" your bot said the answer was "Gerard Manley"... Nobody calls him by just his first and middle name... haha It's almost more annoying to try and get free silk than just buying it lol This is what happens when people that aren't fluent in English try to run a server in English.

Old 05/15/2016, 02:53   #42

Quote:
... This is stupid... I've wait several hours without answering incorrectly, I've relogged... Still this event doesn't acknowledge my answers... I guess American IPs don't get free silk on this server. So far my experience in this server has been riddled with problems. For a server that hasn't peaked above 20 people yet, I can't imagine the population is going to grow if others are having the same kind of issues.

Also, How do we get elements for all the tabs if we can't destroy items?

Lmao... Your trivia questions aren't even correct... The British poet that was also a Jesuit priest was "Gerard Manley Hopkins" your bot said the answer was "Gerard Manley"... Nobody calls him by just his first and middle name... haha It's almost more annoying to try and get free silk than just buying it lol This is what happens when people that aren't fluent in English try to run a server in English.

this event limited 2 time only not all time you can write answer only 2 time
Old 05/15/2016, 14:19   #43

how many players are there?
Old 05/15/2016, 14:35   #44

is it worth to join guys ?
Old 05/15/2016, 16:25   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason1337 View Post
is it worth to join guys ?