Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bb Silkroad, Hello B&S

Discussion on bb Silkroad, Hello B&S within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation bb Silkroad, Hello B&S

Hey guyz,

Since there is no thread/topic about blade & soul on epvp, i took the initiative to post a thread in the psro adv section bcuz i want to reach sro players mostly.

Being a hardcore psro player for quite a while now, i had a lot of good moments playin with my team (TheEmpire) in several servers (Venture was the best so far), but we came to the point that psro scene has reached its limit, it get into a cycle where big guilds join a server, compete, achieve/fail, then move to an other one, which result to an unstable community and a waste of time/money for both players & server owners.

This being said, im here to talk bout blade & soul which is our next mmo, the last one hopefully, since most of my team quitted sro.
If you didnt heard bout it, its clearly the best MMORPG out there (in asia) according to many hardcore mmo players, reviews, forums feedback...the good news for the sro players is that b&s was only released in Asia, main reason u didnt hear bout it, BUT it will be released in Europe & NA, finally, the 19th of januery 2016 and its FREE2PLAY.

To be quick, blade & soul is a Korean fantasy martial-arts MMORPG developed by NCSOFT (Aion, GuildWars, Lineage). The game uses a real-time battle system in the third person camera view and requires players to "combo" a series of attacks, much like that of fighting games.
There is various classes, all of them are attackers, there is no support etc.. for ex : blademaster (1h samurai), destroyer (2h bigazz glavie), force master (mage), assassin (ninja naruto style), etc...
Here is some specs bout the game : the storyline is like a video game on xbox or ps4, you got cinematics, all ur quests are related to each others, you gotta choose a faction, you got jobs devided btw gathering & crafting (you can craft a shitload of things), you can jump so high in the sky & glide (its epic), PvP is the hardest aspect of the game (only skillful players can win), its PURE play2win, etc..

Anyway, i could write bout it for dayz, but i just wanted to let you guyz know bout this if you are tired to waste ur time & quit the vicious cycle of sro.
If you got any questions or wanna join our group (we are ~15 ppl), add me on skype : aliwood_14 (france) or send me a PM on epvp.

Link to official website :

bb silkroad, Hello Blade & Soul !

Ps : to the mods, could you not delete this thread or atleast close it since there is no blade & soul section on epvp, thx.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2016, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
Hey guyz,

Since there is no thread/topic about blade & soul on epvp, i took the initiative to post a thread in the psro adv section bcuz i want to reach sro players mostly.
Unfortunately it's not allowed here, this section is only related to the Sro advertisement threads.
You can post it there

Edit: You forgot to mention about the summoner class
also you can vote for a BnS section
Old 01/15/2016, 15:19   #3

Hey baws, I liked playing with The Empire and will miss you guys I will also try Blade & Soul. Usually I don't like korean mmos or asian mmos in general since they are very grind-based and a lot of times pay2win due to the "grind 1000000 hours for something" but I will give this game a chance

You are right about the pservers btw. RIP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2016, 15:34   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
nothing is in my opinion better then sro, joymax and the community are the issues, but i get you bro, will miss ya

hopefully gonna take a look into b&s
Old 01/15/2016, 16:15   #5

Received Thanks: 1,371
Hype, new clicking game. Must find a working bot.
Old 01/15/2016, 16:36   #6

Look these games too

Black Desert
Wildstar
Overwatch

Nice desicion btw !
Old 01/15/2016, 16:37   #7

free to play? ive known about this game for a while, it looks awesome.
Old 01/15/2016, 16:37   #8

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Overwatch hype
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2016, 17:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
Hype, new clicking game. Must find a working bot.
I like the fighting system and animations enough to be able to grind till level 45 lol.

There are always positive and negative points about a game but im quite sure that for SRO players that want something new this is the right decision. Its free to play (free players have an actual chance compared to paying players) and from what i have experienced, in an outdated private server, one of the most challenging pvp modes which is totally skill based because it equalizes the gear.

I would love to see some cool guys from the pSRO world join as well!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2016, 17:53   #10

elite*gold: 13
I was playing on the Beta and will play today when I get home on early access. I'm Silverlight there too, if anyone wants to team up for today leave me a PM Silkroad and Blade&Soul are 2 very different games and I still have hopes for this community to be honest.
Old 01/15/2016, 17:53   #11

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed
Closed Thread