Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eastern][11D|CH/EU][Low-rates/Team-play][Quest/Job/Pet/Original Systems Improvement]

Discussion on [Eastern][11D|CH/EU][Low-rates/Team-play][Quest/Job/Pet/Original Systems Improvement] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/15/2015, 12:30   #241

elite*gold: 40
Exclamation

Hello Eastern Players!

Quick message>

I apologize for my absence these last 9 days. I've been sent to Beijing on duty since last week and will be back next Monday. I have limited access here therefore I cannot connect to game or the server. Can't even login to forum or skype unless I'm on public internet.

Server is always available since last time I left, you can check online status here: .

While I'm still away, please send any questions and everything else to my email , I'll try my best to check it and do replies daily even if it's only for 5 minutes. I have to go now, I'll see you guys later
Old 09/15/2015, 16:16   #242

elite*gold: 0
i guess its still lagging for lil german boys so i cant join ..
Old 09/16/2015, 00:09   #243

elite*gold: 0
-quest system is the best i've seen so far
-rates are totally ok not too low,not too high
-it's lagging-like 0.5-1 second delay
Old 10/15/2015, 18:40   #244

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed (website offline)
Closed Thread

Tags