Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overlimit | Cap 130 | D13 | Job Based | Advanced Systems | Silk/H | Long Term

Discussion on Overlimit | Cap 130 | D13 | Job Based | Advanced Systems | Silk/H | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/30/2015, 00:52   #586

elite*gold: 0
forums ,site and game are down , DDOS or this is the end ?
Old 09/30/2015, 12:45   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallowmanz View Post
forums ,site and game are down , DDOS or this is the end ?

HAHAH What you think it is ? nothing new its the end
Old 09/30/2015, 13:24   #588

Server is dead .. Peace out people !!

IGN: Furious
Old 09/30/2015, 13:57   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolimits. View Post
Why do you just want to encourage everyone, oh, to get rid of the server in 3 or 4 months like you're saying? NO! No, we won't. We'll keep going on our road. We'll keep working. We'll ignore such people like you. We'll let the server available for years as possible as we can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf1985 View Post
well well GL ppl you will play 3-4 month yhen yhey will close server XD well have funn
dam am wrong 2 mont and you closd server
Old 09/30/2015, 19:11   #590

Good Game, but retarded Staffs ^^ Just remeber, if PowerPoint aka OverLimit opens a server never join it and let it die slowly.

Right now everyone should chargeback his money so he cant get paidout next month and get atleast a ban on those donation sites, which means no money for him.

I contacted the Support on a couple of those sites like superrewards and it seems pretty good for my money.
( i already got my paypal donations back )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/05/2015, 17:46   #591

elite*gold: 2
What happened at all lol?
Closed Thread