Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ Vengeance Online Vr.2 Network ] Awaken & Job based | Play 2 Win | Advanced Features

Discussion on [ Vengeance Online Vr.2 Network ] Awaken & Job based | Play 2 Win | Advanced Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/07/2015, 22:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxus67 View Post
Hahaha whoops
Now it updated but still in check -.-

15 mins later and any notices from the admin
Old 04/07/2015, 22:15   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpsvirus View Post
Now it updated but still in check -.-
Im probably gonna die from anticipation lol
Old 04/07/2015, 22:17   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxus67 View Post
Im probably gonna die from anticipation lol
Ill go afk in some time >.<

Online xD

Uniques drop nothing !!
Old 04/07/2015, 23:51   #34

Received Thanks: 1,583
why?

upload clean files..
Old 04/08/2015, 01:28   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
why?

upload clean files..
Just use this till we update a new clean ones , and dont worry it's not dangerous
Old 04/08/2015, 05:24   #36

This system reminds me of a server that opened a while ago I forgot tje server name but they had like 1k players in 1 week and they were all 1 IP only. I love this system
Btw am i getting my silk back??? because i wouldnt join a server that doesnt give back silk :3 (didnt read the whole forum cuz i am falling a sleep xD)
Old 04/08/2015, 06:46   #37

What the point to open server in same day when thread was created , many people will just join and leave instantly when will see guys with moon - sun d14 weps u could give atleast some time to download and so on. Wont join its again your mistake. Call server Beta and not wipe server after that just what? where u saw things like this . Many people will just read word BETA in your thread and wont join , or will join but after 1 week.
I am not some hater of your server but u do too many mistakes. If your idea was too bring all 75 people who were playing in it only then it was good , but i guess its not.

You need to learn some project management and advertising.

GGWP another fail.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2015, 09:32   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
What the point to open server in same day when thread was created , many people will just join and leave instantly when will see guys with moon - sun d14 weps u could give atleast some time to download and so on. Wont join its again your mistake. Call server Beta and not wipe server after that just what? where u saw things like this . Many people will just read word BETA in your thread and wont join , or will join but after 1 week.
I am not some hater of your server but u do too many mistakes. If your idea was too bring all 75 people who were playing in it only then it was good , but i guess its not.

GGWP another fail.
lol, this server was being worked on for a week, and if u followed the fb u could see, he gave them the links sicne yesterday, plus nobdy even max lvl yet, max i saw was 110, and u cant even get sun in first week, it takes like a month to get one.
Old 04/08/2015, 11:28   #39

Good luck ^^"
Old 04/08/2015, 12:46   #40

elite*gold: 20
Hey GM, due to lack of information, i bought some of my set parts from npc to make it +9 and u know, play a bit. Doing that, i sold the parts that i had dressed with me, so now, whenever i get to a new degree, the only set part that updates is my head and acc. I am lvl112 warrior with D9 equipment, i just cant do anything right now. Can you please do something? People wont even accept me in partys cuz with D9 set im useless. Ty
Old 04/08/2015, 13:03   #41

evolution sro and arcane sro mixed to be vengeance
am in
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2015, 13:11   #42

Ok my chinese char is lv100 and it says mastery limit is 540. However, i have 390/540 and i cant lvl up any more masteries... Cmon GM
Old 04/08/2015, 13:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericopassos View Post
Ok my chinese char is lv100 and it says mastery limit is 540. However, i have 390/540 and i cant lvl up any more masteries... Cmon GM
hhhh

since there playing 11 people only gm should be satisfied
Old 04/08/2015, 13:42   #44

Ok, I started a bower and I have no arrows xD it is impossible to do the quest with no arrows xD

Solve the mastery problem ASAP please
Old 04/08/2015, 17:03   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveStyle View Post
This system reminds me of a server that opened a while ago I forgot tje server name but they had like 1k players in 1 week and they were all 1 IP only. I love this system
Btw am i getting my silk back??? because i wouldnt join a server that doesnt give back silk :3 (didnt read the whole forum cuz i am falling a sleep xD)
We will back all the silk you had sure, also we gave some people who missed their silk
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post

GGWP another fail.
We gave the download links before opening with 1 day also exp rate won't help who played first it won't make a different , your word are right but it depends on the system too
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveStyle View Post
lol, this server was being worked on for a week, and if u followed the fb u could see, he gave them the links sicne yesterday, plus nobdy even max lvl yet, max i saw was 110, and u cant even get sun in first week, it takes like a month to get one.
Respect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin2000 View Post
Good luck ^^"
Thanks