Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RedSky Online | Cap 70 | PVE | D8 | EU & CH Balance | Cap Increase | Player Based

Discussion on RedSky Online | Cap 70 | PVE | D8 | EU & CH Balance | Cap Increase | Player Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Should we enable bots?
Yes, completely allow botting. 69 50.74%
Partly, allow no-afk botting only. 33 24.26%
No, it would be more fun without bots. 25 18.38%
I dont really care, just came here to hate. 12 8.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01/31/2015, 00:26   #151

elite*gold: 0
A normal 80 cap eu&ch server will be awesome but with a new thread and with grand opening in 2-3 days and the edits should be just stacks ,a clone world(taklamakan), CTF should be enabled maybe some trivia events with rewards such as 5-10 silk , Find and kill event same rewards or 10-20 silk. Not craps like 10dg editing and other stuf.. it would also be great to have the old xp bar old item mall old pvp capes no suns at npc. maybe auto equipment till 6DG with +7 items normal or +9 at lvl 1 and then decrease ... DG2 +8,DG3+7, DG4+6,DG5+5 DG6+5 again. make a nice thread with pictures.. (u need at least 50 posts)

HallOfFame recruiting active players when the server opens pm ciaunelZ
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2015, 12:35   #152

We are really thinking about this.
Start as a 80cap CH only with a lot of features.
Or start as a 80cap CH&EU and remain as a no-mod server, cuz you guys want that too =/
Old 01/31/2015, 12:43   #153

low rate 80cap CH&EU and remain as a no-mod server
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
balance, cap increase, cap70, red sky, redsky

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Caravan Online][Bot FORBIDDEN!][Cap 80][Low rates][Player-based][Play2Win]
10/25/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 78 Replies
The server has been closed Hello everyone, it has been quite a while since Caravan Online closed its gates and also you haven't heard any statement from our side during this time. I want to excuse me that I've let you waiting for such a long time, and maybe most of our old players won't ever read this, but nevertheless I want to write it down. The server has been closed due several mistakes. There has been intricacies with the server provider and also we had lacks in the management and...
Dragon Nest New Costumes Based on Player Design Available In-Game Now
03/14/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Instruction: 1. Download the Link 2.Extract The files 3.And Click The Zipped 4.Drag to Properties In Dragon Nest 5.And Log in http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/02/17/drag on_nest/dragon_nest_05.jpg
Conquer Online New Expansion - Better Balance for All Class!
06/05/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I’ve played lots of games down the road, and of course Diablo III. I play on a Wizard, searching for the items, but the past few days a new update of Conquer Online intrigued me, which is its new expansion “The Dawn of New War - Class Redefinition”, in which the balance for all the classes is far more better now, particularly the Warriors get its share of power with two new defensive skills, while the Ninjas have three new deadly moves added to its offensive arsenal. ...
2Moons Player Based Speedhack
04/21/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi melde mich auch mal wieder. Ich habe nach langem suchen einen Speedhack gefuden der auf Playerbasis läuft. Nein, kein Speedhack der einen schneller laufen lässt, sondern das gegenstück zum Pet Speedhack. Das Problem ist, ich kriege den nicht zum laufen (irgendwie is dass das einzige was ich ned zum laufen kriege) Kann mir wer verraten wie ich das hin kriege, oder mir einen vereinfachten weg nennen.