Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arcane Reborn :: Cap 140 | Skills 140 | Silk/H | Play2Win | Second Arabia update

Discussion on Arcane Reborn :: Cap 140 | Skills 140 | Silk/H | Play2Win | Second Arabia update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arcane Reborn :: Cap 140 | Skills 140 | Silk/H | Play2Win | Second Arabia update

Before reforming this project, we thought about what shall we do in order to satisfy the players needs? What actually helps know what everyone wants/needs in order to have a fair stable server with such a good amount of players? Our vision during the old server until now has totally changed. First, in order to satisfy our players needs, we want a flexible team to communicate who can works very hard for their server. Second, a stable *protected* server lets everyone satisfied about the situation of the server which also encourages more and more players to join. Third, Long-term server makes a touch unforgettable during the prvSRO's history plus makes such a noise which attracts the players to it. Those, are the three topics that we must work hard to earn them. We cannot do it alone, our players support us. The server contains every kind of SilkRoad, in order to include all the players in it, we've full PVE/PVP server during the 24 hours on 7 weeks. The jobbing system in our system is very strong by adding to it its own-self coin, which is considered in our server a strong currency to work with this. I won't talk much, I, proudly, present to everyone, our server, Arcane Reborn. After one year of being online, we decided to relaunch the server with more features/skills/events/etc.. in order to make the view more better. The server contains a huge amount of systems and features. Our team is well, professional, we change our view to shoot the right aim of our players mind. We present you one the biggest high level private server, Arcane Reborn.

Official Trailer

Other Videos

Server Crew

»Nickname: ArcaneReborn.
»Age: 25.
»Job: Server Owner & Administrator/Forum Owner & Administrator.
»Comment: “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”

»Nickname: Blitzy.
»Age: 22.
»Job: Server GameMaster/Forum Moderator.
»Comment: “The first step to the success is, you have to say that you can.”

General Server Information

General Website Information

Customized Start-up & Resources

Server Systems & Features

Server Events

NOTE: Arcane Reborn is now ONLINE!

This server is very interesting, you can consider me as a volunteer by posting it.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2015, 15:45   #2

When this server was Opened ??
300 ppls online now?
Old 01/02/2015, 15:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N4TiV3R View Post
When this server was Opened ??
300 ppls online now?
Yeah, because it has been opened by 25th of December, 2014.
Old 01/02/2015, 15:47   #4

ohh -_- ok thx
Old 01/02/2015, 16:51   #5

Max Plus Limit +30. What the ****-.-
Old 01/02/2015, 16:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlegend444 View Post
Max Plus Limit +30. What the ****-.-
Well, to be honest. No one has reached until now that [+30].. It's not that easy you think, it's very hard, anyways. But, I think it's a good limit comparing to high level cap private server, don't you think?
Old 01/02/2015, 17:28   #7

Guys,this is the 5th time if i remmeber well when he is opening this **** to get some money,after 2 months or 1 will be closed again.
Old 01/02/2015, 17:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulxxxx View Post
Guys,this is the 5th time if i remmeber well when he is opening this **** to get some money,after 2 months or 1 will be closed again.
The first server has been opened for more than 9 months, but there were some problems, so it has been closed. After it, it has been relaunched in order to be more stable..
Old 01/02/2015, 18:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
The first server has been opened for more than 9 months, but there were some problems, so it has been closed. After it, it has been relaunched in order to be more stable..
No offence man but i played the secound time when u opened it,you were doing just silk donation event,3x 4x and so on... to get more money after 2 months was closed,someone idk his name opened it again played again there closed after some months now you xD
Old 01/02/2015, 18:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulxxxx View Post
No offence man but i played the secound time when u opened it,you were doing just silk donation event,3x 4x and so on... to get more money after 2 months was closed,someone idk his name opened it again played again there closed after some months now you xD
I hope you may read the last sentence which I wrote in the end of the thread, I was saying that I'm a volunteer who wants, only to support this server.
Old 01/02/2015, 19:18   #11

BlackLite bro you need help in this server?? you can make me a supporter for Philippines people.. i can invite more players if you make me support for philppines players
Old 01/02/2015, 19:29   #12

I cant use mbot here?
Old 01/02/2015, 19:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFADO_XXI View Post
I cant use mbot here?
Bot is allowed, IP limit: 3~4 (the official/most usable number for other private servers). You can follow, somehow, some guides/tutorials at the forum.
Old 01/02/2015, 19:39   #14

max plus 30 ? riliy ? menz i want +45 please do not kidding please.
Old 01/02/2015, 19:43   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
max plus 30 ? riliy ? menz i want +45 please do not kidding please.
What's the point of increasing more [+15]? It won't differ, It won't make any difference. It's stable for now, no one has reached this plus until now. The maximum who reached the best plus was [+19] or [+20] with such an advanced elixir, by the way. It's very hard, anyways to reach those pluses.