Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Royal Silkroad | Cap 110 | Mid-Rate | Old job system | Play2Win | More inside!

Discussion on Royal Silkroad | Cap 110 | Mid-Rate | Old job system | Play2Win | More inside! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/07/2014, 21:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
im in sure
Old 09/07/2014, 23:38   #32

so beta start at 10.9 ? ^^ any reward for beta tester
Old 09/07/2014, 23:43   #33

elite*gold: 20
lol sounds cool . Might join
Old 09/08/2014, 00:54   #34

The best thread i've seen :O
Add more photo btw
Old 09/08/2014, 01:08   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinVarel View Post
Add more photo btw
+1 ^^
Old 09/08/2014, 01:26   #36

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Add more photo btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg_Sro View Post
+1 ^^
It's my fault. I had some problems and I had to start the thread one way or another. I apologize for my ***** but I will give royalspirit the latest images to add. It will explain the whole server from a to z.

Old 09/08/2014, 02:07   #37

waht the percentage on FGW?
Old 09/08/2014, 02:15   #38

Any reward for beta testers?
Old 09/08/2014, 02:27   #39

i will join ;}
Old 09/08/2014, 02:37   #40

did u increased the chinese damage 20% ?

thats awesome >> i'm in
Old 09/08/2014, 09:04   #41

Can't wait to get more details.

1. How are the class balance From Chinese to EU and From every single class (list of these changes would be helpful to choose which class people want to roll while the server is down)
2. How easy would it be to get your hands on a Nova
3. Any reward to hit Max Level

P.S Looking for a Guild at Launch Preferably fluent English speaker. Not looking for perfection 80% would be alright.
Old 09/08/2014, 13:14   #42

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceCole View Post
Looks promising, will defiantly give it a shot.
Waiting for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjBl1ss View Post
im in sure
Nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg_Sro View Post
so beta start at 10.9 ? ^^ any reward for beta tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by papjones View Post
Any reward for beta testers?
Special title and 50 silks
Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post
lol sounds cool . Might join
You wont get disappointed
Quote:
Add more photo btw
Thread isn't done yet but thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadia123 View Post
waht the percentage on FGW?
For Talismans didn't change the rate since I think it is already high. For Egy B doubled the rates (Which is still low)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8is8n View Post
i will join ;}
Nice Can't wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by abogad View Post
did u increased the chinese damage 20% ?

thats awesome >> i'm in
Cool Waiting for you and I did that so I can balance races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohemgee View Post
Can't wait to get more details.

1. How are the class balance From Chinese to EU and From every single class (list of these changes would be helpful to choose which class people want to roll while the server is down)
2. How easy would it be to get your hands on a Nova
3. Any reward to hit Max Level

P.S Looking for a Guild at Launch Preferably fluent English speaker. Not looking for perfection 80% would be alright.
1. Well, chinese classes have 20% more power since the server contains hp&mp grains and also vigor grains at npc for some gold so chinese is kind of weak against european chars with grains thats why I added the 20% power. Chinese builds have kind of the same advantage as europeans at uniques/jobbing/fgw/pvp/job cave. The disadvantage the chinese race has is that to be honest. No one wants a chinese in a level up party so they have to go solo or with some friends. The auto equipment also would help the chinese level up solo.
About europeans. Lets start with wizards. Wizards are the most powerful ingame. They get all the unique kills and everyone wants wizards at jobbing/job cave/unique killing/fgw so thats their advantage. Their disadvantage is pvping. They die easily.
Now warlock. Warlocks are one of the best builds in silkroad. Their debuffs gives them the advantage to own everyone at pvping. But no one wants a warlock in their level up party to be honest. They don't have a job for example a warlock/rogue would be an absolute nightmare at parties. A warlock/warrior would be fine but as a player I would not want him in my party since warrior is the tanker and he is the one that resurrects most of the party when they die. You will also be leveling up at Qin-Shi tomb so it is an absolute nightmare if the whole party dies unless anyone owns reverses. Warlocks wouldn't be welcomed at job cave/fgw/uniques as a guess.
3- Warriors. Warriors are absolute beasts at 11D PvE servers.There is not something ingame that warriors cannot help with. Warriors would be cool for jobbing/job cave/fgw/uniques/pvp and simply everything. Warrior/Cleric is my favorite since it has all the advantages of cleric including bless spell and they have the warrior's damage and defence. They are also a great choice for level up parties since they lure mobs and they are the only reason attackers don't die since they split some of the damage.
4-Rogues. Rogues are very good at pvp/jobbing. They would be strong in pvp if the user knows how to use it wisely. Rogue/Cleric is my favorite since it would be strong at pvp/jobbing and not weak. Good defence and OP attack. Nearly like a nuker. Rogues have deadly critical hits. It would finish any user if he got a critical hit. Rogues aren't a very good choice for leveling up especially if they are not clerics. They are good at solo leveling up too.
5-For me bards/clerics are just buffers. They are useless as a 1st build. For me(It's just my personal opinion) I think if you would go with any build other than warlock use cleric since it is the best at parties/jobbing/dungeons/caves/pvp and fw.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. You can get novas by dropping them at 101~110 mobs and rates are increased. You can also get it via magic pop by getting the coupon from RoyalSRO Arena NPC or using silks that you donate for or get by silk per hour (voting coming soon)
3. Nope. Maybe for the first player that posts a picture on forum.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/08/2014, 13:58   #43

Good Luck bro . =)
Old 09/08/2014, 14:35   #44

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallM3B1tch View Post
Good Luck bro . =)
Thanks mate
Old 09/08/2014, 14:45   #45

can you open it as a beta test for a week maybe before the grand opening ?

Tags
private, royal, royalsro, silkroad, sro