Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Caravan Online ■ BR Files ■ Cap 80 ■ CH Only ■ Play2Win ■ No Bots ■ DDoS Protected

Discussion on Caravan Online ■ BR Files ■ Cap 80 ■ CH Only ■ Play2Win ■ No Bots ■ DDoS Protected within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/15/2014, 14:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well , that's a very organized and professional reply I can tell that we would see a professional gameplay as well

Good luck .. Waiting the grand opening ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2014, 15:06   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en- View Post
It's in the morning, right?
y, it will be in the morning & btw some of your suggestions are rly nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2014, 18:32   #33

Currently CET is under summer time correction, making it UTC+2, yes? If so, then server will open for me at 2 AM on west coast US (PDT which converts to UTC-7). I will go to bed EARLY tonight so I can be on for the opening! Will there be any special events tomorrow for those of us that commit time for the opening day?
Old 07/15/2014, 18:41   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by befree3 View Post
y, it will be in the morning & btw some of your suggestions are rly nice
Thanks! I hope GMs will take a note what other people thinking about already suggested ideas
Old 07/15/2014, 20:06   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by temujin99 View Post
Currently CET is under summer time correction, making it UTC+2, yes? If so, then server will open for me at 2 AM on west coast US (PDT which converts to UTC-7). I will go to bed EARLY tonight so I can be on for the opening! Will there be any special events tomorrow for those of us that commit time for the opening day?
Hello temujin99,

thank you for calling my attention to the time zone issue, we corrected it to UTC +2.

I can inform you that we're currently discussing about an event/special rewards for those who share the great experience of Caravan Online's grand opening with us.

Best regards, Tenzin
Old 07/15/2014, 20:24   #36

Hello. Firstly, i liked your server s features. Good job

will it be long term server ? How many months will it stay online ? if you assure that at least 6-7 months online server, i m gonna join for sure.
Thanks good luck
Old 07/16/2014, 00:25   #37

So, has it launched yet?

Also, you really have to make updating the client work in a different way. I mean, at least have manual downloads available on your website. Isn't that possible?
Old 07/16/2014, 00:40   #38

16.07.2014 01.39 Server Offline
Old 07/16/2014, 00:41   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamichasan View Post
16.07.2014 01.39 Server Offline
If you take a look at the first page, you'll notice that it will not launch before 11 A.M, which is a bit more than 12 hours from now.
Old 07/16/2014, 00:49   #40

Aaaaaa Sorry Sorry I Know Little Speaking ENG
Old 07/16/2014, 01:31   #41

Well , I hope you've solved the guild & union emblems already

** Btw, what about making a donation promotion during the the week of the grand opening ? as I think the donations are just pretty much high
**Also, consider implementing Payment wall + cashu or onecard or any other means rather than paypal (to avoid that charge back thing)
Old 07/16/2014, 03:43   #42

It can't open fast enough lol
Old 07/16/2014, 04:15   #43

Received Thanks: 1,085
Dear players,

unfortunately it is not as easy as on other private servers to patch the game client.
Therefore we will announce the exact date of upcoming patches. After the patch has been made
from our side, you will have 2 hours to update your client to newest game version, the server
is going to be under "check" status in the meantime.

After the 2 hours patch time has elapsed we will set the game server back online and you can
enjoy the revised gameplay.

ATTENTION: If you miss the patch time due to which reasons ever, you won't be able to patch & launch
the game until the next patch day!

INFO: We tried to fix out as many bugs as possible before we released Caravan Online to keep the amount of following
patches/fixes as small as we can due to the fact that patching is annoying under current conditions. We will
make a poll in our forums to estimate the best date for patch days.

So, if we aren't online when you announce/do the patch we will not be able to login till you redo another patch?
Old 07/16/2014, 04:50   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Dear players,

unfortunately it is not as easy as on other private servers to patch the game client.
Therefore we will announce the exact date of upcoming patches. After the patch has been made
from our side, you will have 2 hours to update your client to newest game version, the server

After the 2 hours patch time has elapsed we will set the game server back online and you can

ATTENTION: If you miss the patch time due to which reasons ever, you won't be able to patch & launch

INFO: We tried to fix out as many bugs as possible before we released Caravan Online to keep the amount of following
patches/fixes as small as we can due to the fact that patching is annoying under current conditions. We will

So, if we aren't online when you announce/do the patch we will not be able to login till you redo another patch?
Is this forreal?
Old 07/16/2014, 09:16   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Dear players,

Can you make something like patch.exe or I don't know, or maybe upload patched files and send us download links