Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LSRO Azores • 125 cap • Legendary items • Custom FGW • Evolved job system • Tons of A

Discussion on LSRO Azores • 125 cap • Legendary items • Custom FGW • Evolved job system • Tons of A within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
LSRO Azores • 125 cap • Legendary items • Custom FGW • Evolved job system • Tons of A

The Future is in our Hands! © LSRO 2010 - 2014

Introduction
Server history
Server info
Server Features
Joining
Special thanks to

Introduction...
LSRO is the oldest private server opened at 8th of May, 2010. We have experience on server managing for more than 4 years, yet no one else achieved that. We strive for the entertaining and balanced gameplay and only you can tell us if we're doing it right.
During my experience of server management, I was thinking of way to stand out from the current servers, they were full of unnecessary features, which I simply call "gimmicks". We believe, that to stand out from the current crowd, we need to make something different, but not standard. I think, LSRO Azores is the barrier between standard Silk Road and gimmicky one.

Server history...

Server info...

Server info's :
InfoValue
Level cap 125.
Gear cap13th dg.
Skill cap125.
Monster cap125.
MapsAll working.
Server filesVSRO - Legend VI - Forgotten World.
RacesEuro / Chinese.
Slots1000.
Rates*
Exp Rate300x
Party Exp Rate400x
Gold Drop Rate100x
Drop Rate80x
Alchemy Rate1.2x
SoX ratex2
Job rateHigh
Server machines2x
Server state

Features...

Handy start items.
We allow you to get a lot of cool items at start, but not only that, we give you gold to afford equipment at our shops and loads of skill points, to avoid farming during your journey.

Seal of Sun items in the NPC.
We believe that start is the hardest. Because of that, we made it soft, now you can start your gameplay with fun and kill monsters with ease.

Variety of Item Mall goodies.
Despite the fact, that all, that we sell, is cheap, we have a lot of avatars and new stuff coming into the Item Mall. Furthermore, it makes no impact into game balance.

Fully working Jupiter/Arabia zones, Baghdad town included.
This is the feature I'm so excited for. Personally, I love these new areas, and I certainly hope you will love them aswell. They are filled with new NPC's, Monsters, and hopefully, will be filled with players!

13th degree obtainable from monsters - no stupid systems.
We saw these called "Awaken" systems in other servers, and we didn't really like them. We love simplicity and ease, so we decided to make 13th degree the same as the previous dozen - droppable.

New european/chinese skills, new skill animations.
I bet most of you are tired of same and boring european 1~80 level skills. Arabia update brings you new european skills to all of the masteries. Furthermore, there are new chinese skills, and a lot of the old ones are remade with new animations!

Grains in NPC / XX-Large potions in NPC.
No more tears for that. You don't need to grind for grains anymore - we give you them right in the NPC's. Also, XX-Large potions are a must in a 125 level cap.

Epic stack increase - to keep everything clean.
Do you remember these times when you had to stack up all the inventory with potions? Well, forget them. Now, you can fit 4000 potions into one stack. We doubt you will need more than one stack, actually. We hope you will enjoy the emptyness of your inventory as we did.

24/7, stable, lagless machines.
LSRO is a long-term server. During our experience, we recognised which machines are the best for Silk Road server hosting, so you can be sure, that your gameplay won't be disturbed.

Sociable, old community.
As we have mentioned before, we've started in 2010. A lot of players are still here for that period of time, which proves our proffessionality and quality of server management.

Daily social network giveaways to promote server further advertising.
We do daily twitter/facebook giveaways to encourage people to share about us with their friends. For that - we give a lot of neat stuff completely for free. This is beneficial for both sides.

Daily events. Not only Unique Spawn and Hide'N'Seek. We are most creative on this one.
Ofcourse, Unique and Hide'N'Seek events are fantastic, and you will see those aswell, but we have a huge Event list made from a four-year idea list! And we have no doubts that you will like these events!

Regular, effort-less updates.
We will update the server regularly to fix inconvenient issues (if there will be any) and add new stuff without any effort for you, you will get anything with just two clicks on our launcher.

Big support team, not only "Event managers".
You will be able to get almost 24/7 support from our team, in case if you have some questions or requests.

Silk per hour - with growing reward after your each minute of gameplay.
1 silk is being rewarded per hour right after you start playing LSRO. After a week of playing, you will get 2 silk per hour, and after a month of playing, reward will be 3 silks per hour, that's 72 silks per day! Furthermore, every day, a special random player is chosen and is rewarded by 5 silks per hour!

CTF - where fun brings benefit.
CTF is the most entertaining way to get free silk. You get 1 Arena Coin per kill in this event, and later you can exchange these for silk. 1 Coin - 1 silk.

Hunting uniques is a race.
Arabia uniques spawn pretty often, and what's interesting, they drop usefull stuff like Premiums, avatar stuff, Angel's Spirits etc. What's interesting, they don't always drop it, the chance is pretty random, so it is always entertaining to hunt and see if you are lucky!

Automatic job system.
We have a brand new automatic system, which makes a job slaughter! Using this system, you can steal gold from your enemy! To read more, read our forum topic of this system -

Active Job Temple.
We have made Job Temple uniques stronger. Also, we made them to drop gold coins. Why? We have added items that we call legendary items. These are items, that are a little bit advanced and are better than normal 13th degree items. Kinda like 11dg Egy A compared to 11dg nova. So, for gold coins, you will receive a legendary shield if you collect 250 units.

Forgotten World - Reborn of the Flame Mountain.
Even in 125 cap, we've made Forgotten World active. And we didn't bring back Shipwreck area, because, let's agree, it sucks, so we completely remade Flame Mountain area, because we think it's best. What can you get from Forgotten World? Obviously, talismans. And for them, you can get legendary weapons. Pretty cool, isn't it?

Colourful elixirs.
Very simple - just to add a special taste in the game and to let you know, which elixir is begging you for a pickup!

And many more...

Special thanks to :

Snow (SnowStorm1). For helping LSRO to develop further with his knowledge, effort and time-absorbing updates.
Akasch (blablaRoyal). For spending his time to provide me quick tips on server managing, writing me a lot of useful queries, which I still use on my daily basis. Also, thank you for providing me ideas for a thread design.
Last (LastThief*). For making my website stable, quick and protected. Also, thank you for spending time whilst I had trouble with website.
Mark (sladlejrhfpq). For spending his time to make perfect issue-less updates. Also, thank you for your game server addon.
Chernobyl (Many different nicknames). For a lot of codes, merged into your precious applications.
Axmed (ahmed4ever2u). For help with your unique systems, which is a perfect step forward in Silk Road server managing.
LSRO Team. For many things you've done over these years to move LSRO forward and make it a "flagship" in Silk Road industry. Special shoutouts to Diogo (YouMadBro), Lyo (Painful), Vyga (L1nKas), Rytis (3Centai).
LSRO Players. Whilst LSRO Team is the brain of the project, you are our nerves, without which "brain" wouldn't do it's job. Thank you for spending your time, for advertising, for being active, for donating - Thank you for everything. Special shoutouts to Tim (Leila), Mantas (AcidBurn), Armandas (InsanePower), Patrick (Bangarang), Jarek (_Aang_), Rokis (Ryoko).

You guys above, are awesome. Thank you again.

Thank you for choosing LSRO.
LSRO Administrator Dimka
Thanks
51 Users
Old 06/08/2014, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Long term server ^_^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2014, 17:04   #3

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
sounds good will join it with no doubts ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 17:05   #4

like that 125 cap D13
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 17:07   #5

good luck with that Dimka! hope alot people will join here, your servers are great, sad that people didnt played your 80 cap server..but i am sure now you will success
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 17:10   #6

Server sounds good now
Dont fail Dimka, keep on going
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 17:29   #7

Two words can describe this thread: Comming Soon.
Old 06/08/2014, 17:52   #8

elite*gold: 52
The server looks very good, looking forward to seeing it ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 18:22   #9

LSRO!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 19:26   #10

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrius12 View Post
****** server,as your all servers.
Agree, server will get couple of hundreds of people in first days and later on no one play again not even worth playing, any way is my opinion gl dimka.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 19:42   #11

pls make alchemy plus max to +12 pls dont make it +18 +20 or +30
and make something fun like coin system and dont put such colour full glows to all weapons xD thanks me and my friends gonna join
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 19:44   #12

Amazing! Finally something good.
But please, make sure server will have more people than 50, that was one of the reasons I didn't really play Azores 120 cap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 20:36   #13

kraaal serwlar..goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 20:57   #14

finally something good.!
post download link for client so we can play it early as it open !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 21:05   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
looks promising as always good luck with the project ^^
Thanks
1 User