Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EpicGame] vSRO Balanced | Chinese only | Old School | [CAP 80]

Discussion on [EpicGame] vSRO Balanced | Chinese only | Old School | [CAP 80] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/07/2013, 08:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
make ip limit 2 only... i saw ppl with 5 char botting omg...its gonna be botting server...its kinda boring u know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 08:35   #32

Yea , whats the point on not having ip limit ? There is no reason not to have ip limit unless you want your server to look populated by allowing a bunch of idiots to gold botting , which ironically leads to a dead server.So consider adding ip limit 2 , or 1 ( 1 would perfectly fit for a real oldschool 80cap , but i've seen that you added devil so the "oldschool" may not be your goal ) .The server is really great , bot for win beeing the only problem.You don't wanna add those "useless systems" such as coins , i get it , but you also encourage simply endless goldbotting in order to farm sun's , which is oldschool , but are you sure that kind of oldschool brings fun?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 09:49   #33

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Şehin-Şah View Post
Testing.. Now server ONLINE? (BETA)
Yes Server is Online and in the Official Beta. So your character will not be resetted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abomezo View Post
i download media the client respond normally " try it with 5 clients" but when game start i cant move
Download the FULL Client please and try it again. There is no bug with moving. With our Full Client!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVir18 View Post
yea mee too can't move
if you can't move you have to download our FULL Client!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Şehin-Şah View Post
Bro you give maybe silk beta character ?
no we don't give silk to beta characters there will be come Vote4Silk today and also there will also be [GM] events where you can win Silk
Quote:
Originally Posted by progines View Post
Can you delete the confirmation windows after login
bot autologin sux and i dc every 1 hour
you get dc because your client is not our FULL Client.. please download our Full client and you won't get again the dc's. The confirmation window will also get an update soon. so be patient please
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezUrBlooD View Post
so normal monsters drop sun ?
or there's a system for it
normal monsters drop sun the rates are x2. there is no NPC wich is selling sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernogold View Post
make ip limit 2 only... i saw ppl with 5 char botting omg...its gonna be botting server...its kinda boring u know.
The IP limit is allready updated it will just be active if the server get a restart
Old 12/07/2013, 12:15   #34

1) can u disable sun items and just allow som items from FGW cuz sun items drop from mobs = dead server botting allday
2) make ip limi is just 2
3) up the pages of pet make it 5 or 4

ty xD
Old 12/07/2013, 13:39   #35

****** server,only goldbots -.- i strongly suggest you not to join.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 13:59   #36

Pay2win + Bot2win game bb
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 14:37   #37

its a nice server but u must do sth about botters. I've just quit a srv like your's,yesterday because there was no job activity,no pvp's, nothing..everybody was botting and nothing else..(ofc with the excuse that they aren't full sun like the others and they cant pvp >.<)
So i hope this one wont turn into the same sh*t like the other did, and to avoid that u should do u'r best to make it job based or sth else to improve ppl to play and not to make 5 chars, set the bot and come back the 2nd day.. and btw ip limit didnt helped there, they just used proxies. I want u to know that im not a hater or something, all i want is to show u that others tried this and failed, and since i wanna start playing here i don't wanna see this for a 2nd time. Thank you and my apologies for the mistakes above

increase mob rate ^^
Old 12/07/2013, 23:01   #38

Grappet only 3 days :'(
Old 12/07/2013, 23:41   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by progines View Post
Grappet only 3 days :'(
vote for silk 20silk each 12h 1day = 40silk so easy to buy pet clock
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 23:57   #40

Looks pretty good to me! I will try it I think you did a good job!

What im suggesting:
-Remove devil spirit (very important)
-Dont know how this is now but make stones D8 dropable from mobs (nobody likes collecting elements and tabs)
-Allow people to get some inventory space (not saying 3 pages but nobody likes to do the inv quests)
-Make some items for donators only (not the items that make it pay2win like premium etc but maybe certain avatars/pets/(titles maybe) so that you can atleast gain income)
-Add ip-limit VERY IMPORTANT, dont have to be ip 1-2 but make sure people cant start their own parties so ip-limit cant be 8 or higher

Cheers!
Old 12/07/2013, 23:59   #41

gonna try this server out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2013, 00:06   #42

1. 2x click on silkroad.exe
2. press start
3. nothing happens...

silkerrorsender.exe say input parram error 1........
Old 12/08/2013, 00:19   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinogingo View Post
Looks pretty good to me! I will try it I think you did a good job!

What im suggesting:
-Remove devil spirit (very important)
-Dont know how this is now but make stones D8 dropable from mobs (nobody likes collecting elements and tabs)
-Allow people to get some inventory space (not saying 3 pages but nobody likes to do the inv quests)
-Make some items for donators only (not the items that make it pay2win like premium etc but maybe certain avatars/pets/(titles maybe) so that you can atleast gain income)
-Add ip-limit VERY IMPORTANT, dont have to be ip 1-2 but make sure people cant start their own parties so ip-limit cant be 8 or higher

Cheers!
- devil gonna be removed
- stone drop from mobs but with mid rate anyway u can break any item d8 will get elements lvl 8 and use it with tabs better way and old school one
-only silk for donate beside that u can vote for silk 20/12h
- ip limit gonna be 3~5 not confirmed yet
- inventory gonna be 3 page and pet already 5 pages
Old 12/08/2013, 00:26   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by abomezo View Post
- devil gonna be removed
- stone drop from mobs but with mid rate anyway u can break any item d8 will get elements lvl 8 and use it with tabs better way and old school one
-only silk for donate beside that u can vote for silk 20/12h
- ip limit gonna be 3~5 not confirmed yet
- inventory gonna be 3 page and pet already 5 pages
Ok seems very nice Im wondering how you know all this since ur not the thread starter

Edit: downloaded the server and when you start launcher you get an extra file called silkroadsrv. Did some research and saw that it is a know ramnit trojan virus.... You should do something about this soon
Old 12/08/2013, 00:28   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinogingo View Post
Ok seems very nice Im wondering how you know all this since ur not the thread starter
one of the team " supporter "
Closed Thread