Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♦[3OO Sparta-Online]♦[Cap 110]♦[New Effect]♦[PVP]♦[Stable Job Systems]♦[3OO Sparta]♦

Discussion on ♦[3OO Sparta-Online]♦[Cap 110]♦[New Effect]♦[PVP]♦[Stable Job Systems]♦[3OO Sparta]♦ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/29/2013, 16:02   #61

elite*gold: 0
Gm

Please fix the teleports and reverse hot spots soon.. also lower the gold amount for stuff and make elixors free instead of coin and tons of gold.. Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1QB0SS View Post
+1 !

Iam SOrry he's saying right words

Im sorry but i dont read his posts anymore.. or yours.. all i see is blah blah blah blah..
BTW.. your server ThunderRoad is LAME.. You got everyone running around with +20 weapons and gear that donated.. Just horrible all around.. Your server is pay2win.. You cant even join events when you got noob gear on and the people with +20 gear and weapons always win... Thats why i left.. And even though he is your friend.. Stop trolling on his thread and causing trouble and, making people leave 300 for your bogus lame server.. Oh and take ur little troll friend fifa or whatever his name is with you.. cuz i dont care to read your garbage anymore.
Old 11/29/2013, 19:09   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
Gm

Please fix the teleports and reverse hot spots soon.. also lower the gold amount for stuff and make elixors free instead of coin and tons of gold.. Thanks...

Im sorry but i dont read his posts anymore.. or yours.. all i see is blah blah blah blah..
BTW.. your server ThunderRoad is LAME.. You got everyone running around with +20 weapons and gear that donated.. Just horrible all around.. Your server is pay2win.. You cant even join events when you got noob gear on and the people with +20 gear and weapons always win... Thats why i left.. And even though he is your friend.. Stop trolling on his thread and causing trouble and, making people leave 300 for your bogus lame server.. Oh and take ur little troll friend fifa or whatever his name is with you.. cuz i dont care to read your garbage anymore.
In My server There's NO Items For Donate !

Only Devil S

Premium 20%

Coins

!!

SO Put Shoes in your Mouth And Shut up !
Old 11/29/2013, 22:40   #63

your a lier.. Im sure they will find out when they login to your lame server and use mbot to scan people.. u will see +20 full gear and weapon on random players.. players with +19 set and **** like that.. I asked the guy with the +20 gear and weapon he said if i donated 35$ that i could get set like him.. so put your shoes in your mouth and stop lying.. and quit trolling on a better servers thread.. stay in your own..
Old 11/30/2013, 06:47   #64

so pay2win?
Old 11/30/2013, 11:24   #65

Marlow online hire new GA from Turk cuz most of the players from Turk so we just want someone who can speak english and turk. if u want to join the team then send marlow_online a message with ur experience. dont just copy and paste from google cuz it wont get u anywhere Thx u.
Old 12/07/2013, 10:53   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
your a lier.. Im sure they will find out when they login to your lame server and use mbot to scan people.. u will see +20 full gear and weapon on random players.. players with +19 set and **** like that.. I asked the guy with the +20 gear and weapon he said if i donated 35$ that i could get set like him.. so put your shoes in your mouth and stop lying.. and quit trolling on a better servers thread.. stay in your own..
-.- retarded Maybe he's Lying ? EveryDay Iam writing in notice there's no items for donate!

And Alchemy rate So Easy
Old 12/07/2013, 11:06   #67

Just scrolled some pages back and here we are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
First of all I'm not a player of 300 Sparta but I hate people like you (TheBigBoss) that still lies to other people!
I tried your server (I still asking to my self why I did it!?) and I saw people with +25 items and when I asked them how they did such an high plus they told me that I can get those weapons only by donation. So please don't be so stupid and go back to your shitty server. Other thing, stop advertise your server everywhere, you made like 10 threads in the past 3 days and you keep going into other threads to advertise it. This is not possible, you're breaking the rules and I will report your account.
The last thing (This would be an advice) ...please learn how to write in English or at least do it in an understandable way without writin' every word with capital letter, that's so annoying and it shows that your from Egypt and most of the people could not take it good. So if you want open a successful server keep in mind what I've just said to you becouse people (Silkroad community) take care of those particulars. Anyway don't think that I'm a racist for those last words,I have a lot of friends coming from Egypt etc.. I'm just trying to help you to to understand your mistakes.

Here are the proof your server is pay to win too.

Old Today, 10:52 #8
TheB1QB0SS
SWSRO Developer

The Black Market: 0/0/0
Send a message via Skype™ to TheB1QB0SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
you made about 10x Topic That week
3 Only

Others Fans Made :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by alosha View Post
cap 110 with 1x exp? lol
GL
Felix Said

Instant Lv 110

Items At NPC +10

You Dont want To Donate!

if you want to Donate +20 items it's allowed

And Normal Players Can Get +20 without Pay for it

but if you bored from Plus you can buy it!

So There's No P2W

You Can buy New Avatars / Pet's / 20% Premium / Adv +2 / Zerk Scrolls / Globals

By Coins ! Arena / Thunder / Coupon Coins Needed Not in everything but in somethings

TEST -.-
So please stop saying bullsh1ts to other people and going to others' people thread. I will keep re-posting this post over and over just to make you close your mouth.
Old 12/07/2013, 13:18   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
bored -.-
Old 12/07/2013, 15:21   #69

lol! really? Do you think that the person who's bored are you? Please, you keep lie to people. You have just said "In my server there are no items for donate" and I've just show you (for the second time) that your server is pay2win and you sell items for real money! So please shut the hell up and go back to your own trade. End of discussion. Won't waste my time with such an idiot anymore.