Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LSRO Arcadia - Silk/Hour • 80 CAP • Active JOB/CTF • FW Rewards • Active GM's.

Discussion on LSRO Arcadia - Silk/Hour • 80 CAP • Active JOB/CTF • FW Rewards • Active GM's. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/24/2013, 19:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Well to be honest, there is no difference then to play official SRO servers with those rates, if it is all about quests and botting. Sooner or later you'll realize it
Official SRO servers are far away from this. They changed the gameplay. They ruined it, splitting the players to two tribes : Donators and non-donators. We are not doing it. Also, I agree that this server is like OLD official servers, and they will never return again. This is opportunity for Arcadia.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 19:45   #17

Searching for some players to bot up with (euro pt). PM me for more info
Old 11/24/2013, 19:58   #18

I would join, without europes... =/
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/24/2013, 20:01   #19

Delete euro race.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/24/2013, 20:01   #20

Well so far it seems Awesome even with 18 players playing it, i bet it would be perfect with 300+ players, not counting multibots, would be best sro experience ever!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 20:04   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroBatman View Post
I would join, without europes... =/
That's like removing meat from a hamburger. We've made everything to be in the right shape, there aren't overpowered races, trust me on that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2013, 20:11   #22

Finaly i found what i've been looking for YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2013, 20:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
If you don't like it you can go and f*ck yourself, Silkroad is going to die coz of those high rates and new stuff, we need some real oldchool, and Arcadia is exactly what fits in the word OLDSCHOOL
r u an a fkin idiot .. or what i think that u have never played in a true old school without fkin euro without party monsters without botting with low rates and when some one make that server no one would join it why !!!! and when came's server like that its an old school one but its sux why its have an Euro's Euro's have destroyed SRO and who's like u like's it so it would be sux
Old 11/24/2013, 20:16   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
r u an a fkin idiot .. or what i think that u have never played in a true old school without fkin euro without party monsters without botting with low rates and when some one make that server no one would join it why !!!! and when came's server like that its an old school one but its sux why its have an Euro's Euro's have destroyed SRO and who's like u like's it so it would be sux
RedHook, Calm down please. We all respect your opinion, relax. There are bunch of other servers, I hope they will fit your needs. Thank you for passing by.
Old 11/24/2013, 20:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
***...Just wait till Arcadia opening, play it for awhile and then share your opinion, coz now it's worthless.
Old 11/24/2013, 20:20   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Official SRO servers are far away from this. They changed the gameplay. They ruined it, splitting the players to two tribes : Donators and non-donators. We are not doing it. Also, I agree that this server is like OLD official servers, and they will never return again. This is opportunity for Arcadia.
You are saying that you will not have 2 tribes (Donators & Non-Donators) of players on your server. Than I have some questions for you.
  1. Are you going to set up a donate link for your server?
  2. Will there be silks/hour and how many silks/hour will it be?
Cause if you are going to set up a donate link for your server (meaning that players will get silks to buy item for the item mall), that will mean that you will get "Donators" on your server. And than the server will be pay2win.
Than we will come back to the fact that you are saying that you will not have 2 tribes (Donators & Non-Donators) on your server.

I'm just wondering what your thoughts are about this subject

Cheers!
Old 11/24/2013, 20:28   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchM2st3r View Post
You are saying that you will not have 2 tribes (Donators & Non-Donators) of players on your server. Than I have some questions for you.
  1. Are you going to set up a donate link for your server?
  2. Will there be silks/hour and how many silks/hour will it be?
Cause if you are going to set up a donate link for your server (meaning that players will get silks to buy item for the item mall), that will mean that you will get "Donators" on your server. And than the server will be pay2win.
Than we will come back to the fact that you are saying that you will not have 2 tribes (Donators & Non-Donators) on your server.

I'm just wondering what your thoughts are about this subject

Cheers!
1. Yes.
2. No.

Your meaning of pay2win is kinda wrong. You think, that if you invest money on the server, you're automatically better? No. Ask my players from Azores server, there are a lot of donators, but are they better? TOP3 players in the server never even donated. I've removed OP stuff from the item mall already, there are nothing to worry about. You just save time by donating, I tell this to everyone.
Old 11/24/2013, 20:41   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
1. Yes.
2. No.

Your meaning of pay2win is kinda wrong. You think, that if you invest money on the server, you're automatically better? No. Ask my players from Azores server, there are a lot of donators, but are they better? TOP3 players in the server never even donated. I've removed OP stuff from the item mall already, there are nothing to worry about. You just save time by donating, I tell this to everyone.
So if I understand correctly, you have removed these items for the item mall:
  1. Premium (will give extra luck)
  2. Immortal (won't destroy item)
  3. Astral (when item fails it won't go to +0)
  4. Avatar Dress(with Hat & Accessory) (will give extra luck because of the dress)

So everyone can buy these items for a kind of shop with gold/coins or something?
Old 11/24/2013, 20:47   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchM2st3r View Post
So if I understand correctly, you have removed these items for the item mall:
  1. Premium (will give extra luck)
  2. Immortal (won't destroy item)
  3. Astral (when item fails it won't go to +0)
  4. Avatar Dress(with Hat & Accessory) (will give extra luck because of the dress)

So everyone can buy these items for a kind of shop with gold/coins or something?
Everyone can buy this for gold, not gold coins or something. Sheesh, there are people, which donate, and they sell silk items for gold. Also, there are events. Yes, events, with rewards. We reward people with generous rewards, not speed scrolls. As I told you, you can ask Azores players. Those, which didn't even donate, have almost all avatars from the server. They are just active, activity means everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 20:49   #30

1- IP limit

2- Job bassed

and u will gain most of all old school players
Thanks
1 User