Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayOnGrid

Discussion on PlayOnGrid within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PlayOnGrid

PLAY GRID Company

Join today a new gaming experience at

Who are we?

We are a young team who has desires, dreams and we want to make some huge realizations and this is why we started that project.
We want you to understand that we will give everything that's best from us , we will sacrifice everything to make things work as good and smooth as possible.
We really enjoy doing this job, even if its hard to satisfy everyone.
Even if we can say the team is young, our history is old and our principles too.

Our main activities are:

* Activities of web portals, database, administration of web pages and other activities
* Hosting of website pages , servers and running of bases
* Maintenance and services for software issues
* Activities for informatics/technology services
* Management activities (management and explanation) of the calculating resources.
* Activities for creating software’s at delivery (software for customers)
* Other activities about the technology of information

Future plans ?

We developed a Plan for Our Future which sets the foundations for improvements across PlayOnGrid

There are five key objectives under the Plan:
* to release more and more games .Our first game will be SRO Online the game will be Metin2 , follow by Cabal Online and a many more others.
* improving our relationship with our customers
* aligning our structures, systems and processes with our vision
* delivering services more efficiently
* making sure the business can adapt quickly to change and innovation.

PlayOnGrid will remain focused on delivering excellent customer service and priority outcomes for the community as we implement changes under the Plan.

About our first game that will be released .

Our first game that will be relesed will be SRO Online.

Game Rates :
* SP and EXP Rate : x40 ( To feel the level experience like a true gamer )
* Party Exp Rate : x48 ( To enjoy playing with your friends )
* Gold Rate : x5 ( To make the players obtain gold from other sources like trading )
* Item Drop Rate : x30 ( So it will not be to easy or to hard )
* Trade Rate : x80 ( In order to give you a better and more exciting experience we have increased the rate of the trade to encourage multiplayer content )
* Alchemy Rate : x1 ( To challenge you to be the best of the best )
* Maxim Degree : 13 Degree
* Level Cap : 125

Starter Pack :
* 5 100 % Speed Potions
* 5 Resurrect Scrolls
* 5 Return Scrolls
* 3 Day Grab Pet
* 10 Pegasus
* 1 Dimension Hole for 7 Degree and 1 8 Degree
* 1000 HP & MP Potions
* 1 Magic Pop Card

Fortress War : All 4 fortress are enabled and working 100% and the fortress war will take place every Saturday at 19:00 Server Time.
Forgotten World : All the dungeons work starting with 7 Degree up to 11 Degree you can enter from the minimum level required to the maxium level of 125 in all of the dungeons.
Jupiter Temple : Is working and is scripted like it should be intended to work. You can find all the Uniques inside.
And much more!

Official Links

Download:
Facebook :
Forum :

Regards,
PlayOnGrid Team

Old 05/29/2013, 12:26   #2

" PortalDark : the owner of the server doesnt want to advertise this server here
#closed "

So this thread will close to.
Old 05/29/2013, 12:30   #3

reported
Old 05/29/2013, 13:19   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
B*tch please elder...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2013, 14:03   #5

Its funny cus you still keep thinking its Elder
Old 05/29/2013, 16:35   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
#reopened
Old 05/29/2013, 17:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
#reopened
LOL why?
Old 05/29/2013, 18:01   #8

Reopened? okay...
Old 05/31/2013, 13:17   #9

Elder isn't involved in any kind of way in this Private Server.

The support of PlayOnGrid is amazing and they really listen good to their players.
Updates and changes are made together with the players and the PlayOnGrid team, the GM's are very active too and very polide and nice. Always up for helping you.

I think they are doing great but people need to give them as they do to others a chance to succeed!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2013, 15:04   #10

-i've seen how polite they are ...
-they got GM's that don't even know the sv in which they "work"
-lack of professionalism, taking suggestions from players and implementing em without thinking, there's no point of showing em, their highly anticipated 2nd update is the proof
-p2w IM, that consists of Adv B Elixirs D13... why not add straight d13 sox items, it's way faster
-fail upgrade system from D11>D13 forcing players to stack immortal/astral stones & adv b elixirs for D12>D13 parts, this makes the d11 nova items to be uber expensive, leading to a fk up economy, not that it wasn't already, with prices for a egy a weapon of 55bil, avatar chest part/p+ for 10 bil & all of these prices from the 2nd week since it was live, now it has 4/5 weeks since it up, imagine the prices... & yeah if some had smth against this system they came with the reply: "u can get it ingame with gold from others players", lame reply since there where barely any donors...
-their motto: "from players to players" is , ignoring most of the suggestions/feedback that the players wrote
-and yeah it's funny how same GM from PlaySRO it's also GM here & much more things which where written in the 1st and 2nd topic they opened here... i was a fool to defend em then...

... anyway gl who want's to try it
Old 06/01/2013, 12:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by befree3 View Post
-i've seen how polite they are ...
-they got GM's that don't even know the sv in which they "work"
-lack of professionalism, taking suggestions from players and implementing em without thinking, there's no point of showing em, their highly anticipated 2nd update is the proof
-p2w IM, that consists of Adv B Elixirs D13... why not add straight d13 sox items, it's way faster
-fail upgrade system from D11>D13 forcing players to stack immortal/astral stones & adv b elixirs for D12>D13 parts, this makes the d11 nova items to be uber expensive, leading to a fk up economy, not that it wasn't already, with prices for a egy a weapon of 55bil, avatar chest part/p+ for 10 bil & all of these prices from the 2nd week since it was live, now it has 4/5 weeks since it up, imagine the prices... & yeah if some had smth against this system they came with the reply: "u can get it ingame with gold from others players", lame reply since there where barely any donors...
-their motto: "from players to players" is , ignoring most of the suggestions/feedback that the players wrote
-and yeah it's funny how same GM from PlaySRO it's also GM here & much more things which where written in the 1st and 2nd topic they opened here... i was a fool to defend em then...

... anyway gl who want's to try it
I do't agree on it completly..
Lack of professionalism when they are listening to the players? =/
If an update aint working how it should work then im glad they do a second update... wish all the SRO's did this, atleast they show they are willing to fight for their players imo

and about an egy weapon, i bought one for 15b... and avatar for 7b, i don't know how you got to those over redicilous high prices :S but your more just very negative without really checking it =/ I am playing there from the beginning and i have no trouble with what you saying.
Some things are different, i agree on the upgrade system it cost money but on th eother hand, if you looked at other versions of sro than you always see that you need money to become to best, its not just sro...

This SRO is working fine and the support is good.
Keep it up PlayOnGrid, my support is with you.
Old 06/01/2013, 13:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeijernl View Post
I do't agree on it completly..
Lack of professionalism when they are listening to the players? =/
If an update aint working how it should work then im glad they do a second update... wish all the SRO's did this, atleast they show they are willing to fight for their players imo

and about an egy weapon, i bought one for 15b... and avatar for 7b, i don't know how you got to those over redicilous high prices :S but your more just very negative without really checking it =/ I am playing there from the beginning and i have no trouble with what you saying.
Some things are different, i agree on the upgrade system it cost money but on th eother hand, if you looked at other versions of sro than you always see that you need money to become to best, its not just sro...

This SRO is working fine and the support is good.
Keep it up PlayOnGrid, my support is with you.
-so u're telling my that if they "listen" to the players they are = professional , they chose what they think is right for em, not for the players and add without thinking
-their so called 2nd update didn't had nothing to do with their 1st, it wasn't a sequel to fix the errors of the 1st as u think, it was an update that Dreams bragged a lot on forums, that will bring good/useful things aka nothing
-and yeah maybe they prices changed
-so u're playing from the beginning? i've played there 2 for 2 weeks, since 2nd day till 2 weeks ago, i know very well about what i'm talking...

I dragged dawn into the crowd the so called admin before i quited and made him see how the ppl on the sv think about the pog team... he showed then his professionalism and respect for the community... so if u where a real player, u should know about what i'm talking here, but i don't think u are... u're just another botter bragging that he plays silkroad, which is

So as WickedNite said, if they weren't ex playsro, then why did they choose to close the other 2 topics started here, of what they where afraid if that ain't true, u know that there is an moderator that they could ask to clean the topics, but they didn't, they chose to leave... & in the end, bad/good ad, it doesn't matter, it's ad
Old 06/01/2013, 13:20   #13

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
It confuses me on how every positive response to this server has users with barely 3 posts
Old 06/01/2013, 13:23   #14

Received Thanks: 1,152
Then explain us how do they get our E-Mail Datas. I only received E-Mails from PlaySRO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2013, 17:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Then explain us how do they get our E-Mail Datas. I only received E-Mails from PlaySRO.
Leaked data bases and so one maybe ?