Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Caspian Online] 30 Cap Ctf Coin System Job Based Like iSro

Discussion on [Caspian Online] 30 Cap Ctf Coin System Job Based Like iSro within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Caspian Online] 30 Cap Ctf Coin System Job Based Like iSro

Introduction

One day i came up with sick idea of really low-cap server, such as 20 or 30, more and more idea's were coming in my head , then i decided to form a little team and start the project named "Caspian - Online" , now after week's and month's im proud to say that its finally done!
Caspian staff contains mature and serious members that lets their actions talk instead of empty words.

Home

• Download :
Server basic info ▼

Experience : 2x
Party experience : 2,5x
Cap level : 30
Mastery level total : 90
Skill cap : 30
Race(s) : European / Chinese
Drop ratio : 5x
Gold drop ratio : 2x
Sox drop rate possibility : 0%
Alchemy rate : 1x
Job rate : 162x

Server features ▼
©Server has huge list of features , to show all of them in a better way, after every listed feature there will be a spoiler with picture in it

Towns enabled : Constantinople,Samarkand.
• Added 1-2-3 Degrees Sun Set&Acc&Weapon To Beginner Shop Selling For Beginner Token. You Can get beginner token from mobs 1~30 Lv
Every needed NPC from Jangan is now placed in Constantinople so both race's could get the items they need.Every needed NPC from Donwhang is now placed in Samarkand so both race's could get the items they need.
Constantinople has jangan fortress tax's , and Samarkand has bandit fortress tax's (We'r planning to open bandit fortress in future if server reaches high amount of players.)
Server has couple of new quests , 4 of them would be familiar , they has same structure as lv 95 and 100 ones, you kill monsters , survive and get titles such as Knight(lv25) , Baronet(lv30) , Captain(lv25) , General(lv30), they also changes ur berserker color to blue.
Large,Xlarge And vigor potions disabled from every potion NPC , also lv 95 and 100 berserk potions adjusted to level 25 and 30, both are usable.
WINTER event working , you have to kill mobs , collect 6 letters (Its visually bugged for now , show's SUMMER but in top of screen WINTER) , bring them to so-ok and get ur reward (Reward will surely remind u of winter)
Many useful NPC's placed in Constantinople, such as Fortress war clerk , Thief town teleporter and more!
You're able to buy "Seal of moon" items in our special NPC's near storage, they're full blue, with 50~% stats, ofc you have to pay lots of money for them , as gold drop rates are low , you basically do trades to get these som items.
Capture the flag is enabled with changed rewards ,you're getting 1 arena coin (CTF Coin) per kill.
Elixirs are totally removed from monster droplist , from now on you're able to get them just for Arena (CTF) coins , there's 2 NPC's selling different kind of fancy items , first one sell's Santa set , elixirs ,pandora box's and other useful things , second shop is selling seal of sun accessories,to gather some equality in game , we did not put more sun items for any sort of payment values.
And this feature would be every party's dream -new grind area's , with really huge spawn-rate, and organized monster's for your fun.
Just to make your gameplay more enjoyable we've added custom teleports to warp NPC's at Constantinople and Samarkand.
Potions , universal pills and some other stuff from Potion NPC is stackable to 1000.
5Degree items are removed from samarkand NPC's
Santa set was edited and from now on is wear'able for both race's , chinese and european. (If some one didnt know yet , santa set was able to wear for chinese characters only)
Rare item (Sox) drops removed.
Guild versus guild event's (Guildwars , with rewards for top winners)
Top 5 Thieves will get gold reward every week
Guild/Union emblems working
Magic pop disabled (Even visually , npc itself is not anywhere in map/game)
Job penalty removed (You get DC after leaving your job, but right away you login your penalty is gone.)
Increased spawn of Cerberus in special grind area [Lv1-24]
No annoying and uber-new items in item mall that would make the player Over-powered (Such as Premium++,Fellow pets, Angel spirit , Advanced elixir C,D,E and other annoying stuff.)
Just Jangan fortress enabled
Enabled and made new fortress hammer , it requires level 24 + any position / rank in guild
♦ There's hundreds more of nice ,unique and original features that no server had yet , but just to write them all down here would take too much time and space in this thread.

Starter items ▼

Grey wolf (Attack pet)
1000 MP/HP Pots (Medium)
Grab pet (3Days, not trade-able)
Event devil spirit (5% One)
Earth ghost red mask!
You will be getting earth ghost mask's just for first 2 weeks of server opening to revive soul of halloween! (Even if its a little bit too late)

Server extra(s) : ▼
DDoS Protected server

Waiting for suggestions if we should do : ▼
Add new area "Roc room" , adjust unique monster "Roc" to level 30 with its spawn , drop's and everything else.
Change required entrance level of "Job temple" , fit the cave it self to level 30.
Enable upgrading system.

• Credit's Going to flozz for the db
Old 01/22/2013, 16:22   #2

''One day i came up with sick idea of really low-cap server, such as 20 or 30, more and more idea's were coming in my head ''

you just take server files and re-open server , Briliant idea but gj
Old 01/22/2013, 16:24   #3

30 Cap ? I think this overstatement I think it would not be fun
Old 01/22/2013, 16:30   #4

ITS Same As Xeluha Sro ? .>>
Old 01/22/2013, 16:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear30 View Post
30 Cap ? I think this overstatement I think it would not be fun
Try And See

Quote:
Originally Posted by masry123 View Post
ITS Same As Xeluha Sro ? .>>
No we updated it for more fun
Old 01/22/2013, 17:12   #6

copy/paste . i dont like the rates rly
Old 01/22/2013, 17:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezmo View Post
copy/paste . i dont like the rates rly
You look the news? i edited it lol.
Old 01/22/2013, 17:15   #8

cool.... close it cope paste wtf... you're fail bro create 100 cap srv or make another project :|
Old 01/22/2013, 17:18   #9

Received Thanks: 1,388
Another Xelhua?
Old 01/22/2013, 17:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkClub View Post
cool.... close it cope paste wtf... you're fail bro create 100 cap srv or make another project :|
lol but all have this server -_-"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter_ View Post
Another Xelhua?
no
Old 01/22/2013, 17:31   #11

Free silks for X's created chars?
Old 01/22/2013, 17:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamadeva01 View Post
Free silks for X's created chars?
Nope.
Old 01/22/2013, 17:43   #13

elite*gold: 200
goodluck with those files P.S you should add credits to me for them on this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2013, 17:44   #14

after 1 week this server is go CLOSED
Old 01/22/2013, 17:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnata View Post
after 1 week this server is go CLOSED
We wait and See so np -_-
Closed Thread