Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

searching for a good server with not p2p

Discussion on searching for a good server with not p2p within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
searching for a good server with not p2p

i dont want server are they :
pay to be the best char in the server

100+ cap
good exp rates
Old 01/07/2013, 14:42   #2

elite*gold: 11
This is the wrong section, but well, I'm not here to tell you this :P
You can check out Ludoworks Apricis which will come out in a few days. Go and check the thread, you will be amazed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for good server
05/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, Im searching for a server where all people are equal and not a server where donators are the kings of the server without even worked for their char. So i want a server where people can donate whenever they want, thats why its called "donate" !!! And not where people BUY (THATS NOT DONATE EVEN IF THEY CALL IT SO) egy items etc. So please, is there such a server like this anywhere?
Searching for good server
05/17/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Im searching for a server where all people are equal and not a server where donators are the kings of the server without even worked for their char. So i want a server where people can donate whenever they want, thats why its called "donate" !!! And not where people BUY (THATS NOT DONATE EVEN IF THEY CALL IT SO) egy items etc. So please, is there such a server like this anywhere?
Searching for a good P-Server
04/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, any one know a good P-sro i prefer (Black rogue files) but i need it to be the rates like 200x~500x and (Free silks Ofc. :D) D10~D11 only i dont like D12 and D13 i tried more than 4 games like that but all got DDOS attack :/ So any one know a server like that ? i hope you tell me :confused:
I am searching a good server
04/07/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
I want a good server with cap 120,D12 or D13 and with gold and drop rate x100-x200
SEARCHING FOR A GOOD SERVER
12/10/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
As the title says I am looking for a nice server where i can receive free silks.The cap xp rate sp rate or anything else don't matter.