Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantis SRO (100Cap -Back to Old Good Time's)-Fellows-PVP Area - Custom Uniqes!

Discussion on Atlantis SRO (100Cap -Back to Old Good Time's)-Fellows-PVP Area - Custom Uniqes! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Like server !?
Yes i do ! 107 62.57%
no i dont ! 64 37.43%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2012, 18:42   #166
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
#closed by request
this is a thread for beta
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Unique spawn Area & Multi-spawn! & hints to Add New Uniqes ! [Vsro]
02/17/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Please Follow this thread, this topic OUTDATE and it have alot of wrong information http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/2339110-epic-release-us-uni que-spot.html Well as you can read from the topic title lets start USE
Good 100cap or 13D server
05/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I'm looking for a decent 100 cap or 13D server, not one full of turks/egy's. I've played A LOT of private servers now and most of them are 45% turks 45% egy's.... I need to find a server that is based on the true meaning of silkroad which is the job-triangle thing... I hope you guys have any suggestions, i dont care if its instant capped lvl or start lvl 1 i just need a decent server :) hope you guys can help me cuz couldn't find it in the advertising section! (preferable a not too old...
Selling GOOD lvl 95+ Slayer BOI, Atlantis
07/20/2011 - Trading - 45 Replies
Selling 95+ PRO Slayer on Atlantis (US East) server. The slayer is one of the top slayers on the server and has full level 90soul gears +5 to +9, slotted full with HP stones level 4 and other things and also one of the best statted fashion item in game (thug fashion), it also has the SPECIAL slayer skill that only a very few has (increase dark+ice attack by 20% passive), maxed ofcourse to level 10 among with all other good skills maxed to 10. It has currently more than 70k Salary. The...
WTT Bersi Lv 64 with Uniqes for Mage with Uniqes Server Zian (Deribelle)
05/24/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I WTT my Bersi Server Deribelle Too ^^ 1x Blode Ashtal 1x Karkaen Wing 1x Guadrdimesh 0/1 1x Pendant 3/4 Wing and 2x Stamina lv 3 2x Crit Ring 2% Greaves of Kildemor 2x Resist Gountles of Kildemor Some WC
Good day fellows
05/17/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello.I'm a new member here.:cool: