Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Revival - Cap 90 / Without Unfair Chars Anymore

Discussion on Server Revival - Cap 90 / Without Unfair Chars Anymore within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Revival - Cap 90 / Without Unfair Chars Anymore

5 May update:

Time is going by, 80s are now over, this is the end of the cold war, the end of Tchernobyl, the end of the RDA. Make room for the 90s, this is the golden age of Hip-Hop, Electro etc... France won the soccer world cup, Dolly the sheep was cloned, Playstation has born, This is the height of the opium. Kurt Cobain died but Backto90s has born. Well things changed...

Cheating or unfair players won't play anymore on it. The server was cleaned from all injustice.

Server Information:
Capacity: 500
Cap: 90
Skill Cap: 90
Mastery: 300
Gear Cap: 9D
Drop Cap: 9D
Race: Chineses / Euro
Exp: 60x
Item Drop: 30x
Gold Drop: 20x
Extreme SOX drop rate til 8D
Alchemy: 1x
Job: 200x
Silk Items: working

Events:
Capture The Flag: Working (Every Hour)
Fortress War: Working (Wednesday + Saturday)
FGW: Working
Specials Uniques: Daily Spawn

- Register Time: 24H
- Fortress Time:
Wednesday 8 PM GMT+1
Saturday 8PM GMT+1

Specials:
- Event Cave
- Event Monsters dropping mall items
- Premium, Devil Spirit, Tickets, Magic Pop disabled
- Honor Rank deactivated
- Advanced Elixier deactivated
- Job/Guild Penalty removed
- Elixirs stackable to 10,000
- Pots/Pills stackable to 1000
- Arrows stackable to 10,000
- 8D Tablets drop at monsters up to 76+ at Taklamakan
- Roc Mountain (gap will stay 80)
- Tiger Girl, Uruchi, Isyu, Yarkan, Demon Shaitan.
- Sereness Epic (Sun drops 10% rate increase)
- Sun drops from Demon Shaitan Epic. (Sun drops 10% rate increase)
- 1B Gold box to prevent scam
- Stall Network Working
- Samarkand PVP area
- Ultima weapons 8D for chineses only
- Dimension Holes as a rewards in CTF
- Dimension Hole rate will be increased
- New launcher

What about the 5 May update?

- Lvl 90 unlocked
- Euro chars added
- Euro maps added, Constantinople, Samarkan (pvp area instead Downhang)
- Euro stuff added
- 1D-7D = Sos/Som/Sun Drops extreme
- 8D = Sos extreme
- Extreme sox rates are only for weapons
- No 9D Ultima weapons, No Ultima for Euro chars
- Sun+12 are now worthless
- Bug fixed
- New lvl up system (will be harder level by level)
- New GM promoted
- Daily pvp, hide and seek, CTF, job, uniques events
- Fun is arround the corner, spread the breaking-news, spread the fun

Direct Download:
Part 1:
Part 2:

Small Package:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2012, 23:33   #2

Nice but i need A Media.PK2 , Upload it please
Old 05/06/2012, 00:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeka 007 View Post
Uploaded on two differents hosts we now need many players!
Old 05/06/2012, 00:45   #4

Why eu added..?

I wont play cause of eu..
Old 05/06/2012, 00:56   #5

Remove Eu , u will get many players Just Remove EU , Chinese Only Best
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 00:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeka 007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans View Post
Why eu added..?

What can i tell you? EU added because the server is made this way :S i hope to see you anyway, you are the welcome
Old 05/06/2012, 01:19   #7

dude wtf nothing special about ur fkn server. p server shud atleast have some ****** silks atleast.. u cud take that server.. shine it up really nicely and shove it down through ur throat :X and iam not a h8er just ****** me off that there are litarelly more than 200 servs ike ur's nothing's special
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 02:10   #8

Is this VSRO or BR?
EDIT: Already saw the mbot crack thing mirror so its VSRO. sorry my bad.
Old 05/06/2012, 02:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
dude wtf nothing special about ur fkn server. p server shud atleast have some ****** silks atleast.. u cud take that server.. shine it up really nicely and shove it down through ur throat :X and iam not a h8er just ****** me off that there are litarelly more than 200 servs ike ur's nothing's special
What the point of posting a such msg? Sorry but yea you sound like a hater... ****** silks? you get some ****** silks items from the CTF.

This server has nothing special? Come and help us to improve it. But atm, your msg was useless sorry to disappoint you so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans View Post
Why eu added..?

Eu are not that good on this server because of an Ultima D8 weapon/shield only used by Chinese. Ultima weapon is much better than Sun and can beat every EU char.

This server is new, we need to improve it, to bring fun on it. Atm, Europeans are not that good.
Old 05/06/2012, 03:10   #10

[QUOTE=Aykhan;16557132]What the point of posting a such msg? Sorry but yea you sound like a hater... ****** silks? you get some ****** silks items from the CTF.

This server has nothing special? Come and help us to improve it. But atm, your msg was useless sorry to disappoint you so.

srry i dun support gaymax(joymax) wanna be.. what's special about it i it's a pserver.. nothing only yhe exp rate is higher than their's... pserver are ment to let the player experience what they couldn't experience from joymax aka like unlimited silks to buy w/e they want and live sro like they mean it n stuff. again i aint h8ing :X just sayn brah u shud give unlimited silks and if u wanna amke a gay living out of making p servers u cud just put egy weps in npc's for coins which they cud purshase from ya.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 03:24   #11

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,005
It's okay guys. Now calm down =) Thanks for adversiting it

I try to improve this server as much as I can.

And I'm happy that UAE, HOT, VTC and SRO left those server. Now we have a balance again! =)

Here are some screens from first start :P

back to int hehe
Old 05/06/2012, 03:26   #12

[quote=xshadyx123;16557297]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aykhan View Post
What the point of posting a such msg? Sorry but yea you sound like a hater... ****** silks? you get some ****** silks items from the CTF.

srry i dun support gaymax(joymax) wanna be.. what's special about it i it's a pserver.. nothing only yhe exp rate is higher than their's... pserver are ment to let the player experience what they couldn't experience from joymax aka like unlimited silks to buy w/e they want and live sro like they mean it n stuff. again i aint h8ing :X just sayn brah u shud give unlimited silks and if u wanna amke a gay living out of making p servers u cud just put egy weps in npc's for coins which they cud purshase from ya.
What would be the interested getting everything so easily? What is the challenge and what makes the difference between you and other players?

Everyone being full suns, full dresses full silks? If you want silks, come to get them as event reward. There is no fun gettin so easily things...

Don't compare us to joymax, silks are really cheap here and just allow the server to live by his own. We are doing our best to make the events rewards attractives.
Old 05/06/2012, 03:55   #13

[quote=Aykhan;16557391]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post

What would be the interested getting everything so easily? What is the challenge and what makes the difference between you and other players?

Everyone being full suns, full dresses full silks? If you want silks, come to get them as event reward. There is no fun gettin so easily things...

Don't compare us to joymax, silks are really cheap here and just allow the server to live by his own. We are doing our best to make the events rewards attractives.
work hard??? i dun think ur taking this PRIVATE SERVER idea correctly buddy.. it's spouse to make things easy for sro fans and what ur doing is just playn dumb. tell me which is better getting silks from ur events or w/e or just have 'em ready for teh players when they start fresh. if u were me tell me u wouldn't thik the way i do (i mean if u dun like spending money on free games if u know what i mean).... i wish i cud make my own *** dam serv but i dunno how to :X
Old 05/06/2012, 07:56   #14

link are slow ! deposites links are dead. media dead. **** srv
Old 05/06/2012, 10:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezmo View Post
link are slow ! deposites links are dead. media dead. **** srv
No.You are not allowed to post a such rude message.Try the server or at last , make your own server then argue with others.
Second , yea , links are slow.You should post on a direct link or a speedy download site without Premium Account.
Thanks

There is only Exit button and nothing pops up.Please help

There is only Exit button and nothing pops up.Please help

Sorry for that little spam.My net lags

3Days grab pet?