Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are you interested?

Discussion on Are you interested? within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are you interested?

Hi epvperz ^^
Today I was wondering who wants to start a pserver , hamachi , with me ^^ for fun
Ive already got some weird problems and if you want to help me , you can be easly GM .
Hamachi server won t be on private sro advertising cus everyone will ignore it and say ''noop hamachy my ys lazy to opan a progrem ten enjoi ''
Server will be very active and you will start with 999999 silk , 1000x all rates (not lying) . Just who wants to come is welcome.
Etc so this is the deal. Just for fun if you want to help me fine if no , ignore this **** i just wrote up there.
Every ''noopp , kynq , allah , bb , ****** '' will be reported
Who wants to help just pm me
I ll do a thread .Not advertiser cus i ll get only harrases, I ll write : Pm me if you want to join us.

If it's wrong section , i m so sorry but this section is most viewed
Old 04/12/2012, 18:01   #2

rate is big) just make lvl 110 max and where i can speak with you?
make a network and send me a msg
Old 04/12/2012, 18:02   #3

ill help you ! but i'm have idea but come hamchi ! id: FifaFtw pw:123
Old 04/12/2012, 18:04   #4

No no guys. Server is not done yet. It s just at the beggining.
Old 04/12/2012, 18:08   #5

any1 want help in server come ! Hamchi ! id: FifaFtw Pw : 123
Old 04/12/2012, 18:14   #6

Who wants to help me to open this server , properly working , gets GM xD . I ve got some huge issues :S
Old 04/12/2012, 23:22   #7

what kind of issues, describe them a little bit so we don't lose our precious time
Old 04/13/2012, 03:36   #8

if u want help Arabic supporter GM and Event GM pm if u need when u finish ur serverw...
oh good luck though