Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Message to GlorySRO

Discussion on Message to GlorySRO within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/09/2012, 21:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
why would we create a server like his if we dont like it? xD
btw, he can have d17. he can have chinese, jew, muslim, jesus in same team idc.
i will give you 10k if you can create one ahahha
Old 02/09/2012, 21:09   #17

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
why would be create a server like his if we dont like it? xD
xD im just sayin bro ! there are many servers online you can make one or join one easy!
@rush bro , i know every hole in your game but i wont write so much its annoying and i wont become troll " i know whats te answer of my message [ you havnt life bla bla bla ] "
Old 02/09/2012, 21:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
Do you know why rz better? because they havnt Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions .. By the way elitepvpers is destroyed by spammers ... and mod's wont take any action duo the kids make thread , i got inf. for nothing rofl ....
yeah,that might be true,but I wouldn't leave epvp,cause we could say I grown up here,so it's kind of my home,but it's really sad to see all these ************* totally ruining it...:\
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2012, 21:10   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
i will give you 10k if you can create one ahahha
oh c'mon any one can create d147819204912489018940 just edit on any degree you want , attack , blue , etc . finish it at db/data/media and you finished as OsmanLi do d14 w/o release before in ksro right?
Old 02/09/2012, 21:11   #20

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Do you know why rz better? because they havnt Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions .. By the way elitepvpers is destroyed by spammers ... and mod's wont take any action duo the kids make thread , i got inf. for nothing rofl ....
You just described yourself very nice!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2012, 21:12   #21

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
yeah,that might be true,but I wouldn't leave epvp,cause we could say I grown up here,so it's kind of my home,but it's really sad to see all these ************* totally ruining it...:\
It's people like begodofwar who's ruining it since he's sitting there accusing people for spamming the section, whilst he is the one spamming **** day in day out. it's even hard to understand what the hell he is actually saying. This rushcrush can most certainly not take any criticism. I said it sucks, he could've answered "Why does it suck?" to improve the server. Instead he's like "stfu my server is best, i have jewslim gm".
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 21:12   #22

Quote:
oh c'mon any one can create d147819204912489018940 just edit on any degree you want , attack , blue , etc . finish it at db/data/media and you finished as OsmanLi do d14 w/o release before in ksro right?
just edit on any degree you want , attack , blue , etc .
i didnt do this o.O
look at D13 in Dreamworld and my
you will see how it diff
Old 02/09/2012, 21:15   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
Same here , i got banned on my other account but it isnt last ! because im banned for right thing , i insult one with his mother and i waas banned one so , twice ban = ban4ever !! here i'm again on this forum and i know what i've to do and what i havnt to do ,,,,
@all flames i got question :-
why most of egyptians/turks are hate ? because they are muslims ? or why ? and i have no idae too why turks are hate from all germans also they says fck allah and **** words to make them angry ! then turk language troll made faq faza faq maza faq sestar and now not funny anymore ! you germans[not all]/any other nationality think you can control on anything you want but , epic fail!
Old 02/09/2012, 21:17   #24

Quote:
Same here , i got banned on my other account but it isnt last ! because im banned for right thing , i insult one with his mother and i waas banned one so , twice ban = ban4ever !! here i'm again on this forum and i know what i've to do and what i havnt to do ,,,,
@all flames i got question :-
why most of egyptians/turks are hate ? because they are muslims ? or why ? and i have no idae too why turks are hate from all germans also they says fck allah and **** words to make them angry ! then turk language troll made faq faza faq maza faq sestar and now not funny anymore ! you germans[not all]/any other nationality think you can control on anything you want but , epic fail!
I dont say anything about Allah, I don't talk about your family. That's the turks job. Am I talking like that at the moment? No. trying to have a decent discussion but it's not simply possible here anymore.
Either it's someone like you saying useless ****, or it's someone who instantly flames just for the sake of flaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2012, 21:17   #25

Quote:
just edit on any degree you want , attack , blue , etc .
i didnt do this o.O
look at D13 in Dreamworld and my
you will see how it diff
i didnt talk about d13 , d13 you can take from ksro with right accurate information about it ! im talking about any other degree if you want to create

Quote:
I dont say anything about Allah, I don't talk about your family. That's the turks job. Am I talking like that at the moment? No. trying to have a decent discussion but it's not simply possible here anymore.
Bro , im talkin about my self ! i didnt say you are insulting Allah , shame on me of you understand it like that! but most of them are insulting now :S and most of ***** turks like Haze insulting allah , i was have those pics from elite sro on my old hard-disk ,but its burned up! cant make restore to data ... other time shame on me if you understand like im talkin to you
Old 02/09/2012, 21:20   #26

Quote:
i didnt talk about d13 , d13 you can take from ksro with right accurate information about it ! im talking about any other degree if you want to create
to your info
i have D13 lines from long time already
i was just w8ing the .bsr
want me to post the full D14 lines
mobs stones degree?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2012, 21:26   #27

Quote:
to your info
i have D13 lines from long time already
i was just w8ing the .bsr
want me to post the full D14 lines
mobs stones degree?
Adding new items is not kral at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 21:32   #28

Quote:
Adding new items is not kral at all.
for me it's
atleast when you add the new pets? o.O
Old 02/09/2012, 21:33   #29

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:

Bro , im talkin about my self ! i didnt say you are insulting Allah , shame on me of you understand it like that! but most of them are insulting now :S and most of ***** turks like Haze insulting allah , i was have those pics from elite sro on my old hard-disk ,but its burned up! cant make restore to data ... other time shame on me if you understand like im talkin to you
If you play sro from 2006-2007 you know why Haze insults allah, and if you were from a country who do speak fluently English you would understand how anoying it is others can't or just don't wanna learn English. I'm from the Netherlands and i speak English it isn't hard to learn i didn't learn it at school, and you guys from turkey/egypt mostlikely always reply when the question is ''Hey, why don't you speak english?'' English is no qood language arabic is one allah is one. They are ANTI-western countries they are to selfish to learn another language. the langua-franca <-- or how you ever spell that is English so you should learn it or don't go to an English/german forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2012, 21:34   #30

Received Thanks: 1,152
@BeGodOfWar hmm thought you didn't played on DuckRoad? Ah and "The Best" of course using the Exchange Bug in PvP ... [Palmface]... ***** ... Dude you're the dumbest Guy i ever saw here [Like KingLi]

@rushcrush most People don't like your Server because there are to much Goldbots , they farm Holy Bible Elixir to pimp their Gear to +20-+25 [Unbalanced ftw]

Your whole Server is Unbalanced how often i have to say this? A Warrior can't kill a Rogue with Dare Devil Double Crit. And a Wizard is way to Powerful with an +20 Staff.

Life Turnover + Sun Staff 13D +20 = 17-18k Mag.Atk and now call that "Balanced".

"@all flames i got question :-
why most of egyptians/turks are hate ? because they are muslims ? or why ? and i have no idae too why turks are hate from all germans also they says fck allah and **** words to make them angry ! then turk language troll made faq faza faq maza faq sestar and now not funny anymore ! you germans[not all]/any other nationality think you can control on anything you want but , epic fail!"

You know why we hate them?

1. Most of them can't write/speak English
2. They do whatever they want like ignoring the Rules
3. They're way to Childish or how should i call this ... They are destroying the whole Community!

Example :

I use my Wizard to farm a Friend and now someone is asking "Plz Pwlvl".
I answer with this : "No". He : "Fck mother. I fck you sister".

Of Course i would invite him into my Party if he ask it in this way.

"Mind if you can invite me to help me a bit?". But no ... That's not working.

Got it memorized now?

And again to rushcrush seriously i wouldn't call that "Gameplay" Because it's a One Hit PvP for Wizards [Only S/S with Snow can survive a Meteor].

.... Seriously Smoke Weed and Chill the fck Down okay?

And again to BeGodOfWar @ German People don't like Turks because they do whatever they want in our Country like they don't want to work but they're getting Money for nothing or Teenagers are way to Aggressive. That's our Reason why we hate them [Most of us] Of Course we have good ones of them like we have Bad German's in our Country so you can't say a Country is 100% Perfect.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
glorysro