Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read this THREAD !!

Discussion on Read this THREAD !! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Read this THREAD !!

dont have ******* a good pserver
with silks free , and start lv 110 :O
are working more then one day ~_^
???????????????
Old 10/09/2011, 19:52   #2

I DONT LIKE INSTANT LVL :s Sucks if uare 110 why pplay!!
Old 10/09/2011, 19:58   #3

Perfection sro RockZ!
Old 10/09/2011, 19:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by germandrugz View Post
Perfection sro RockZ!
yeh i just made a hybrid int ss fire ice **** i pwn everyone without snow oO
Old 10/09/2011, 20:05   #5

I hope someone will make pvp serv with alchemy working..i like to get fun with alchemy and then ride on ppl : )
Old 10/09/2011, 20:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surmiaczek View Post
I hope someone will make pvp serv with alchemy working..i like to get fun with alchemy and then ride on ppl : )
They'll ride on you aswell.
Old 10/09/2011, 20:57   #7

uhhm i dident find one server and i think this is awseome
all the pserver ****'s :X
no hv one normal ..
Old 10/09/2011, 21:59   #8

Yeah for example I'd love a 90 DECENT RATES CAP SERVER WITH ACTIVE JOBBING. But is that possible? Dont think so
Old 10/10/2011, 00:51   #9

getting everything you want in a server sucks , sro was about having a kick @$$ party level up till cap start grinding money to have a good set to be better than others then start pvping , having guild wars and fortress wars .
I would say even lvling and other stuff took so long and boring , but somehow with friends and so they were fun.
Closed Thread