Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruit]~[Mabinogi Online Emulation]

Discussion on [Recruit]~[Mabinogi Online Emulation] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 05/04/2010, 20:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
You guys also have my 100% support,In mabinogi i've been playing for over a year and there's no end to grinding. 700total levels isnt enough? well atleast now someones doing something about it. I love what you guys are doing and i wish for you to continue.I love the game but the leveling is ridiculous.
Old 05/14/2010, 18:30   #17

wish u good luck on this like what ive seen in the ss cant wait till your finish / make a open beta server keep up the good work
Old 05/18/2010, 06:54   #18

Wow what a great after birthday suprise , you've been working on tis for a long while now but I just barely found out about it. This is great I'm really looking forward to its completion. Excellent job guys O.O and or girls
Old 05/24/2010, 05:39   #19

Congrats, and may this server thrive, as this is the only proof we may see about the first Mabinogi Private Server that is going to be tested.
Old 05/27/2010, 03:21   #20

i would like to help but i only kno maplestory C++ coding and apperently gave up <acedently pressed enter lol> Ill be supporting for ur project while because nexon is being screwed up
i hope u will succed and watch out for the nexon finding for private server because... you kno the story on maplestory and i kno alot on mabinogi... pretty pro in it too lol

id like to help out in C++ aplication but im kinda afraid in messing up...

P.S HI~ VY!!! ur names obvious to find out who u are lol >.>

P.S2 congrats on being the first private server i kno so far in mabi
Old 06/09/2010, 07:56   #21

I seriously doubt this project still being worked on.. I have yet to see a post from the OP since December. I even sent them an e-mail back at the beginning of May and asked if this was still being worked on. No answer, even a simple yes or no. I'm not even sure if it was read; I used my gmail account for that message and don't know how to check.

Of course, I would love to be wrong.
Old 06/10/2010, 02:13   #22

I also sent them an email a month or two ago, no response
Old 06/10/2010, 22:27   #23

elite*gold: 10
weird
Old 06/12/2010, 01:47   #24

No one really checks in their mails these days and since it goes the same to forums... theres ur partiall answer
Old 06/12/2010, 17:26   #25

Its fake
Old 06/15/2010, 02:25   #26

from what i see so far... i see that its real but according to the progress... it seems to be discarded from their possestions... dispite the white spider...being black isnt regular.
and for any upgraded progress would have been posted which is well... being worked on for lets see 6 month and 12 days really is bad progress.
Old 06/18/2010, 13:07   #27

I say just let them be, when and if they complete it I'm sure that's when we will be notified, besides O.o since when does "we want to know so tell us" mean its mandatory for them to comply?
Old 08/20/2010, 05:54   #28

So the private server is not happening?
Old 10/09/2010, 06:25   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeerking View Post
Thank **** someone is doing this finally, I'm so ****** and tired at Nexon for ******** me(and thousand of other gamers) over and over with their horrible cash system and customer service. Please if you need bug testers let me know I don't know have any coding skills but I'd love to help you any way I can. Let's stick it to Nexon once and for all! A great game like Mabinogi shouldn't be crippled by such a horrible ****** company. You have my support and thanks 100%! I hope to see the completion of this project.

You do know nexon is going to close this server a few days after it is open? besides you will end up being bored of this server if you think its going to update generation by generation not ganna happen. all im saying is this server has a high chance of failing.
Old 10/25/2010, 03:34   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by almia101 View Post
You do know nexon is going to close this server a few days after it is open? besides you will end up being bored of this server if you think its going to update generation by generation not ganna happen. all im saying is this server has a high chance of failing.
Not necessarily. Right now nexons support is failing, private servers will probably have better support and therefore a happier community. I'd like to learn the executable language to make my own mabinogi executable too, maybe like what saga did for RO2 (though they used DOS). I think I'm gonna start trying to learn C++ just to do this, I would love it. Though yes, if someone does open it to the public there is a high chance of it being shut down, and I don't think the generations would be impossible, it would just take a long time to develop probably.

Which btw, if anyone does want to learn C++, I haven't seen a book that explains it very well at all, at least according to reviews. Online resources are probably your best bet at learning it, that or of course college. I like choosing my own material to study though, so meh.

Tags
c++, emulator, mabinogi, private server, recruiting