Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESO] Eternal Saga Online

Discussion on [ESO] Eternal Saga Online within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ESO] Eternal Saga Online

Virent Studio is a Game Server hosting company. We'll be hosting a number of MMO's and other game servers. ESO is our first, but in the near future we'll be putting up a few others such as Aion, Allods, Fiesta, RO2 and more!

Ether Saga Online was the origin of a game that is today called Ether Saga Odyssey.
The game that once brought joy and many satisfied hours of gaming has been gone for almost three years.
I am glad to announce that the first Virent Studio server Eternal Saga Online private is now here!
"Ether Saga Online is now the origin of our server, Eternal Saga Origin."

We will open the server for beta, so make sure to register and download the game.
Our official website will not be used in beta, so make sure to visit our forums for downloads and others!

The plan is to add as many features that we think people will appreciate and that will not ruin the fantasy game as we all enjoy so much.
Once people will achieve and reach the late game futures we will release new items and larger patches so there will always be new things to experience.

Eternal Saga Online provides you with a dedicated staff team who's committed to improve the game, help and guide you during your stay.

As a member of the community you will have the possibility to get 1 Free E-Bucks every 12th hour.
You are not only given 1 Free E-Bucks every 12th hour, you're also given the opportunity to vote for our server to get 24 E-Bucks each 12th hour as well. Meaning total in a 24 hour period you will get 50 E-Bucks!

We will be hosting events, that will not only require knowledge and skills when it comes to computering. There will be events for those with other artistic features, for example poetry. During the years I've played Ether Saga I've faced many talented poets and we want to encourage people to show of with all of their skills!

We have 3 realms open at this moment, one PVE and two PVP.
We are aware of that we are closing out some of the game features but the things that are being closed out doesn't have such big impact on the players, for now.
When the community has grown bigger we will open more realms or if it will be requested!
New custom NPCs have been added to make the early game a bit easier and some class changes as well.

We are open for suggestions and do take most of them under consideration.

Beta Information

We are in beta. During the beta we'll make final adjustments, bug hunt and more importantly, recruit staff members. For those that care to apply for certain positions such as GM or Moderator must make an application, which will be available from on Friday the 27th on our forums.
Our Official Website will not be available during the beta, instead we have a beta website that will only be used for registering and voting purposes. Everything will be found on the forums as well.

There will be many discussions regarding the server development during the beta so if you have any ideas or opinions, make sure to tell us.

Current Rates:
15x

Server Specifications

- RAM: 8 Gb
- Processor: 4vCores
- Processor Speed: 3.10 Ghz
- Connection: 1Gbps
- Hosting Location: Europe
- Name of Host: OVH

Screenshots:

Old 03/18/2015, 08:03   #2

server is pretty good so far, im lvl 30 right now,i will probably set up the first alliance/clan, anyone is welcome to add me ign: redblitzer
Old 03/20/2015, 22:35   #3

can't dl it :'(
Old 03/21/2015, 21:46   #4

so is this still in beta? will beta wipe all? how large is the download file
Old 04/27/2016, 23:27   #5

#RequestToClose
Old 05/01/2016, 15:34   #6

elite*gold: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faresd View Post
#RequestToClose
Are you kidding me? you raise a dead Thread again up? Genius....