Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KungFu Famille-Legend of Martial Arts live! Join now!

Discussion on KungFu Famille-Legend of Martial Arts live! Join now! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KungFu Famille-Legend of Martial Arts live! Join now!

Legend of Martial Arts, aka 武林外传(CN) or Qworld(TH) or 夢世界 プラス(JP).
KFF-LoMA is an international LoMA private server.

Homepage:
Register:
Download client:
Or download torrent:

Server Spec:
Set in North America, 7x24 dedicated server

KFF-LoMA's features:
Quote:
1. 100x EXP rate, 50x drop rate, 100x money rate, max lvl 130.

2. 100% free to play, redesigned custom cash shop. Most of the cash shop items are selling for gold at the 1st town. Zen(Cubi) is free to get, by Vote Job system, online hours to Zen, forum credits convert to Zen.

3. Easy for lvl up, send 1000G as gift for new born character. NPC selling lots of important items for gold at the birthplace, the players could suit up for level up 1~100+ very quickly at the 1st town.

4. Modify and optimize all the Rebirth quests, no more laborious steps, just reach the required level and take the quest, then instant reborn in 5 sec.

5. Spawn and activate all boss and events at 1st channel, no need to switch the channel now.

6. Add custom new map, custom new boss, optimized drop list for boss, everyone can work hard on boss hunting for getting the ultimate set for free.

7. English game client, based on loma v110 client. Also will provide language patches for different countries.

8. Active community on the forum, friendly staff team, welcome to join the .

Screenshots in KFF-LoMA:

If possible some mod please make those screenshot link's to appear not as links but images please, im not sure why it's not working. Thanks!

I hope to see you all ingame!