Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[The Last Kingdom] Emu Team Wanted!

Discussion on [The Last Kingdom] Emu Team Wanted! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[The Last Kingdom] Emu Team Wanted!

An old game called The Last Kingdom released around 1998 went down 2001. Distributor Netamin, producer Actoz. A dev team is needed to make an Emulator or some way to play the game. The only files available is the client. Community is offering $2000+ for a team that can make a server. Community at lastkingdomreborn.tk
Old 09/01/2007, 21:59   #2

yes we need this, this game was the most amazing game ever
Old 09/02/2007, 22:27   #3

Anyone know were to find a freelance team that might be interested?
Old 01/12/2008, 15:08   #4

LoL

I was an LKer. Those were some good times. All you should need is someone to crack the encryption and login, then work backwards.

No one here probably wants to mess with such an old game though.
Old 11/14/2008, 08:12   #5

hehe this is the realNeemo. Hi guys, I would love to ressurect the game too. I know Qwest is upgrading their DSL to a 20 Mbps. I could probably run the game cheaply enough now. How do you contact Actoz to buy their game?
Old 08/16/2009, 17:19   #6

Netamin is non-responsive and non-existent as of now, Actoz is non-responsive. How hard/many hours would it take to reverse engineer something like this? I saw a working login client but the dev. said that's the only thing that was easy.
Old 05/21/2014, 06:20   #7

Will we ever get this game back? It was legendary!