Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Inverse Gaming presents Develish Dekaron

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Inverse Gaming presents Develish Dekaron

Inverse Gaming Opens

The Veterans of Dekaron Development have come together to create the ultimate gaming network; Inverse gaming. Administrator team members include the legendary silkbotter, the infamous ItsNobody who started the original Dekaron Rejects server, the mastermind reverse engineer known as Hellspider and the two men at the forefront of Dekaron infernal, Infernal and Apocalypse. The inverse gaming network will start off by releasing two versions of the game Dekaron. The first being a standardised retro version of Dekaron known as Dekaron Devilish and the second a refurbishment of the completely customised Dekaron Infernal.

This post will detail the details of Devilish Dekaron as Dekaron infernal is still under developments. Details for Dekaron Infernal will be released at a later stage but without further a due, lets get it on!

Devilish Dekaron

Details of the server:

Aloken (with the other 6 characters playable)
Anti-CE
Anti-Dual Clienting
Low-rate veteran server : 50x exp and 75x item and dil droprate
Great staff and player friendly GMs.
More events because our GMs do not have to focus on catching hackers.
Siege
Custom DShop
A7 Gears

For now until an inverse gaming domain is bought the dekaron-infernal domain will be used. Please look at below for the link to our forums where you can find the download and register link. Please note you must register in our forums before you can see the posts.

Thanks
18 Users
Old   #2

Yeah nice! Good job finally a good low rate server nice job guys!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

maybe it will be another dekaron difference? i will try, but one question where is web?

P.S. Guys donate for the project it will be rly amazing project as said silkbotter this project will have 4 servers two low rate and two mid rate but they need money to buy dedicated server
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #4

Yes another dekaron difference..or Dekaron rejects..heh how ever u want to put it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
Yes another dekaron difference..or Dekaron rejects..heh how ever u want to put it.
but dekaron difference was pretty nice server also server owner silkbotter
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
maybe it will be another dekaron difference? i will try, but one question where is web?

P.S. Guys donate for the project it will be rly amazing project as said silkbotter this project will have 4 servers two low rate and two mid rate but they need money to buy dedicated server
yeah.. another pair of jerks who ask for money

not quite like that
we're all experienced in dekaron, we've got a team of people who know their stuff really good (it won't be a 1-men army) and we're willing to stay!
this project won't be a 1-2 month project, but more like 5-10 years if everything runs as expected.
Our main goal at the moment is gathering some cash to get a nice server.

The current "demonstration" server is running on my local server (the same one where difference was running ) but to be able to launch 4 nice low-rate servers, we'll be ordering and setting-up a real server on the net.
My bandwidth supports about 100-200 people, but i'm sure we'll have the server already when we reach the 100-players.

The accounts (including future donations) will stay: in case when we get the server and when we'll set it up, we will take the current status with us. this means the you won't lose any coins/ characters/accounts you own.

This shall be my last attempt to buildup a nice community.
i finally found some decent, trustful and competent people to work with.
every single member of our team has an outstanding skill. csv-editing,server/network-system,reverse engineering/coding,php,design.

Feel free to spread the news that SilkBotter is back to the scene with some nice low-rate servers (long-term), and a powerful dedicated team to give you the pleasure you miss in the dekaron private server scene
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #7

If you need a nice webdesign PM
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

/downloading mode on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

OK guys fixing some minor string issues and such for the client but those will be auto update. Then time to start adding in the new a8 content again

EDIT: Sorry guys for slow download. We're currently uploading the client to other sites for your convenience
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
We're currently uploading the client to other sites for your convenience
Thank`s, I`ll waiting for new link because the current download speed is 8/kb ... **** happends.I have to ask something,server got aloken working 100% ( skills not bugged i mean)?
Long Live Devilish Dekaron !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by draegon71 View Post
Thank`s, I`ll waiting for new link because the current download speed is 8/kb ... **** happends.I have to ask something,server got aloken working 100% ( skills not bugged i mean)?
I played in this server and yes this server have fully working aloken. I played abit with aloken and summoner no one skill was bugged but i still was low lvl
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 4,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by draegon71 View Post
We have not yet focused fully on the client data. If you find skills bugged or otherwise messed up, let us know. We'll do our best to fix everything .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13

Thank you for the info. Okay i see the download link is dead for now because they re-uploading at other site.Good night to all
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

****! I cannot wait! Still remember the good old times of Dekaron Rejects! This shall be the next best Pserver!

Waitin for download link!!! XDDD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Hoho I was waiting for a long time, time to return to DK.

Good job guys :P