Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Inverse Gaming presents Develish Dekaron

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
BTW Guys...Theres some here-say that a certain map drops DK Coin tokens! Bring a GM your tokens in trade for real Inverse Gaming Coins! They are VERY VERY rare!
1 token = 10 Dshop Coins

Old   #137

Nexon is taking game HI and they don't accept dekaron , I think you guys should stay with eyes on that , maybe real action 8 client will be available to public after dekaron is closed forevor , there will be only pservers , so you guys are fresh and new also the best DEVs , GMs ever . About dekaron if you don've beliveve search on google "nexon cancells dekaron" . It will be so cool to play in DK square in a pserver , real transf buff , and REAL ALOKEN , im almost 100 % sure pserver gona have it this year .

There are 2 things that make me play and one that dosn't make me play .

I get 1 % at lvl 100 in 10 mobs , a few weeks ago ppl wos getting lvl 140 in one day , alot of ppl are high lvl now , ppl how join in server will get PKed , ppl will leave the server and noone will join untill all players start for real with 50x exp and no random GM events that boost ur character to 130+ in few sec .

Im sorry but this is not a VETERAN DEKARON SERVER it's a normal server im really sry ...

Old   #138

elite*gold: 20
they mentioned that they cancelled the development of dekaron TWO, so I think they will just continue the development of the normal dekaron?
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{@aran View Post
Nexon is taking game HI and they don't accept dekaron , I think you guys should stay with eyes on that , maybe real action 8 client will be available to public after dekaron is closed forevor , there will be only pservers , so you guys are fresh and new also the best DEVs , GMs ever . About dekaron if you don've beliveve search on google "nexon cancells dekaron" . It will be so cool to play in DK square in a pserver , real transf buff , and REAL ALOKEN , im almost 100 % sure pserver gona have it this year .

I get 1 % at lvl 100 in 10 mobs , a few weeks ago ppl wos getting lvl 140 in one day , alot of ppl are high lvl now , ppl how join in server will get PKed , ppl will leave the server and noone will join untill all players start for real with 50x exp and no random GM events that boost ur character to 130+ in few sec .

Im sorry but this is not a VETERAN DEKARON SERVER it's a normal server im really sry ...

i kinda agree with this, it was verry easy to level before and there was a few 140+ people the first 1-2 days i remember. i also think the Dil rate is a bit high for a low rate server. i just see dil being almost useless when the server really starts to grow.

Old   #140

Hmmm thanks for the opinions ill check into those things
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{@aran View Post

You are wrong, Nexon cancells new project "Dekaron 2" not Dekaron...
Old   #142

is it just me or the server is down?
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
You are wrong, Nexon cancells new project "Dekaron 2" not Dekaron...
Even if cancells dekaron 2 still sucks im sure you agree with me this game is the best RPG I played so far and suden atack dosnț deserve nothing ... dekăron will ălwăys be the best ...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #144

I agree with that. I havent seen any other MMO with THAT good skill animations I'd love to see dekaron with improved graphics haha!! that would be amazing!
Old   #145

Whats up with the server?
Can't connect to game server or website, so i assume that youre setting up the new server, in that case, when will you be done?
Old   #146

Yes ițs down , Ódk why
Old   #147

Received Thanks: 4,719
hard working on the main server.
about 75% done.
somehow my provider changed the IP of my home server. that's why it was "down" for you guys..

the launch of the servers will occur this weekend (prob Saturday afternoon) if everything goes well
hard work implementing security on the server
Old   #148

Also with the new release ...no wipe, And will be giving some BIG events. BTW all guilds get the Adventure points! Siege is coming...and i know u guys dont want the GMs to hold onto it for long
Old   #149

they sure wont. I'm not gonna let this happen.
Old   #150

big events like exp events :P? cause im a bagi lmao, and its rather hard to lvl with no1 on , and cant solo crevice lol. no but like sriously wht kind of events :O

and i was farming some l3 on avalon didnt drop can u check that pls :P, want a tornak glove

and any eta on server being online?