Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Release Dekaron Evolution [FULL ACTION8]

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
You are kind of right tho :O
Cheating is always a crime...even in p-servers

Old   #47

Yea Auto Voter Lawl. 12k out votes and like 2k in ermmmm

Old   #48

Another fail server that think "WE CAN GET PLAYERS IF WE ARE 1ste ON XTREME TOP 100!"..
You will get only noobs on that way, and even they will play it 4-5 days
Old   #49

guys i keep trying to log in then it says connecting to server logging into server then does not let me in. i tryed like all day and is ******* me off. someone tell me.

Old   #50

Lol i dont care if i get banned or warned for this but for the love of *** all of you idiots - hence im not talking about everybody so dont get offended- now as to what i was saying For the ppl that has came here Flaming and bashing others you should really learn how to speak english and you should really learn how to spell because half the **** that comes out of your mouth is just plain stupid and if your gonna insult someone come up with something good and not some childish

For the love of *** is their any intelligent ppl left on the internet lol

To silkbotter: I always loved your server reguardless of the population etc

To Dekaron Evolution : you guys seem cool keep the good work

To the ppl who read this : if you try to insult me or flame me dont because i really could careless what you say about me or think of me so your just wasting your time i have a life
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowzstep View Post
Lol i dont care if i get banned or warned for this but for the love of *** all of you idiots - hence im not talking about everybody so dont get offended- now as to what i was saying For the ppl that has came here Flaming and bashing others you should really learn how to speak english and you should really learn how to spell because half the **** that comes out of your mouth is just plain stupid and if your gonna insult someone come up with something good and not some childish

For the love of *** is their any intelligent ppl left on the internet lol

To silkbotter: I always loved your server reguardless of the population etc

To Dekaron Evolution : you guys seem cool keep the good work

To the ppl who read this : if you try to insult me or flame me dont because i really could careless what you say about me or think of me so your just wasting your time i have a life
I dont see any , (comma) . (dot) capital letter in your msg.. and you are talking about English?
But why should I even talk with you? wtf are you? Talk to my when you are older, óke?
(but I get the feeling that you are a sub dumb/noob account from someone in this forum. Can mods check the IPs?)
Old   #52

And to THT when you learn how to speak right you come and talk to me your English sucks Really Really Bad

Ok so i did a 2day trial test on this server and here are the results

1. The lag is terrible - Im from america and i have very good connect and good pc- in the server while lagging always lag spikes and dont say its me because i have had asked others and they experience the same

2. 90% of the ppl on the server dont speak english and are real idiots

3. If you ask me this server is not worth playing

Dont get me wrong the rates are fine but Lag + the Idiots id rather go play something else

But i wish You guys the best of the Dekaron Evolution

o yea you guys are #2 now lmao you got passed :P
Old   #53

Give my your real name, this is your sub account b*tch
Old   #54

So far Evolution is surpassing my expectations as a Private Server, staff are friendly and cooperative, bugs are few and far between and it's generally great server to play on. Maybe that's why it continues to be number 1?

Anyway I rate it pretty highly, it isn't perfect but at least it's playable and the administrators and GM's are far more active than those on public servers. At least in my experience.
Old   #55

wow whats up with everyone who cares what server is better , i played almoast every popular server and to me the top 2 are evolution and ipu. Keep the topiic clean and quit comparing servers and whinning just because your server is less populated ~_~. btw i got ip banned on ipu xD i was Blader if anyone knew me .
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChildheart View Post
So far Evolution is surpassing my expectations as a Private Server, staff are friendly and cooperative, bugs are few and far between and it's generally great server to play on. Maybe that's why it continues to be number 1?

Anyway I rate it pretty highly, it isn't perfect but at least it's playable and the administrators and GM's are far more active than those on public servers. At least in my experience.
I was was in the staff I would tell the same....
Old   #57

all this hoohah over a dead game that no one wants to play or cares about
Old   #58

elite*gold: 40
How exactly is it dead? This thread is dead but the game itself isn't lol
Old   #59

Any 1 know how 2 take off the security system in this?
Plz post here ill come check it out some in some days, Thanks!
Old   #60

how your server is 1 st on xtremetop100 with out vote4coins ?