Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solstice Reborn

Discussion on Solstice Reborn within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solstice Reborn

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I wanted to make a private server for Xenepic or Solstice reborn. All i have is the client downloaded. I need help figuring out how to make the private server. I read online that you can use Emulator, but there is no guide on how to do this. I also have Vmware. I also heard that longs you don't have the game server files, you can't make a private server, so how do you get it or can you make one?

Any help would be great thanks
Old 10/20/2015, 19:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Any luck yet?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Solstice Arena
11/18/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/files/201 3/05/SolsticeArenaLogo640.jpg Hey ho epvp! Ich wollte euch mal kurz und bündig das Speed Moba "Solstice Arena" vorstellen. Wie schon erwähnt, ist es ein Moba Game für PC und IOS. Es wird von den Machern als "Speed Moba" bezeichnet, da die Matches immer zwischen 5-15min dauern. Steuerung ist ähnlich wie in League of Legends Gespielt wird im Modus 3vs3 auf einer Map mit einer Lane
Secret of the solstice [new game]
02/22/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
anyone wanna try to hack this game? it have no gameguard or anything this game is like Ragnarok clone Outspark
[Ruairi] Winter Solstice Event
12/17/2010 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
Greetz, A few of us will be hosting a holiday event on Ruairi in the month of December. Working on organization and general logistics at the moment, but please check out the site and spread the word. Bishop's Winter Solstice Event
[Suggestion] Section für Secret of the Solstice
10/19/2010 - Suggestions & Feedback - 0 Replies
Ich möchte das dieses Spiel Secret of the Solstice eine eigene Section bekommt. Es hat viel von Ragnarok Online aber ist besser. In meinen Augen ist es ein besseres RO. Wer dafür ist das Secret of the Solstice eine eigene Section bekommt votet bitte mit JA Englisch: I would like this game Secret of the Solstice gets its own section. It has a lot of Ragnarok Online but is better. In my eyes it's a better RO. Who this is the Secret of the Solstice gets its own section please Vote...