Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Storm Online was beta tested last year, these files were posted by JasonX originally on Rage Zone in 2007, minus parts 14 & 15 (that contain the databases) after he sent a copy of them to me and a couple of others to test out. I found the virus he included in the archive when I received it and deleted the infected files, tho Harpo didn't unfortunately. I was able to set up the server and run it for a couple of days before Lightning crashed the PC.
If you check, you will find that JasonX (Rage Zone and BotsMall) is actually James Xing of Netgame, from the original dev team.
ok, so when can we get this **** file working ? nothing i happening and im not so good with programing server

Old   #122

Quote:
Storm Online was beta tested last year, these files were posted by JasonX originally on Rage Zone in 2007, minus parts 14 & 15 (that contain the databases) after he sent a copy of them to me and a couple of others to test out. I found the virus he included in the archive when I received it and deleted the infected files, tho Harpo didn't unfortunately. I was able to set up the server and run it for a couple of days before Lightning crashed the PC.
If you check, you will find that JasonX (Rage Zone and BotsMall) is actually James Xing of Netgame, from the original dev team.
That covers quite a bit of information. So what now? Are we completely unable to reverse program a server from ground up? Are we just waiting around on... to be frank... nothing?

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc44 View Post
That covers quite a bit of information. So what now? Are we completely unable to reverse program a server from ground up? Are we just waiting around on... to be frank... nothing?
I have been making the files I have available to anyone who wants to work on them. The closed beta client will connect to the Login, Game and World servers in the archive, if you set up the ports on 15000,15010 and 15020.
The HERO_SERVER.rar is the original 2007 release of the server and the HERO_SERVERCBT.rar has the .INI files configured for local access (localhost)

Most of the graphics, NPC scripts, items and other things needed to recreate the database are already included with the game client in the TBL files or in the tech notes on heroonline.synthasite.com for the Exp tables. All it will take is gathering it all together. Out of the 3700+ downloads of the server files so far, is Phantom08 the only one who has made any measureable progress?
Old   #124

Quote:
I have been making the files I have available to anyone who wants to work on them. The closed beta client will connect to the Login, Game and World servers in the archive, if you set up the ports on 15000,15010 and 15020.
The HERO_SERVER.rar is the original 2007 release of the server and the HERO_SERVERCBT.rar has the .INI files configured for local access (localhost)

Most of the graphics, NPC scripts, items and other things needed to recreate the database are already included with the game client in the TBL files or in the tech notes on heroonline.synthasite.com for the Exp tables. All it will take is gathering it all together. Out of the 3700+ downloads of the server files so far, is Phantom08 the only one who has made any measureable progress?
well i didn't succeed to run the files

Old   #125

Ax5, of course we can't make it because it's incompleted server files,, and it is a mixed server files with storm online.. so there' no where we can get this working.
so if we need a good team to dev a server files like this we need to sniff in the official server files.. but i think there's no tools for that now. or other people just don't care about this games lol.. we all know it is an awesome games.
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
Ax5, of course we can't make it because it's incompleted server files,, and it is a mixed server files with storm online.. so there' no where we can get this working.
so if we need a good team to dev a server files like this we need to sniff in the official server files.. but i think there's no tools for that now. or other people just don't care about this games lol.. we all know it is an awesome games.
The game is not so good anymore the best Hero online year was 2007-2008, now the GMs only care about money and ******* up the game
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
The game is not so good anymore the best Hero online year was 2007-2008, now the GMs only care about money and ******* up the game

who care about the official Hero Online man if we can sniff the server files and uses for Private hosting that the best we can do and change rates of it. i know Official Hero online is suck lol they all aiming for the real cash here.
Old   #128

lol sorry nub question so this server is still up and running or not?? read like 5 pages and got lost.........
Old   #129

Private Server !!!!

New private server just came out ! I personatly know one of the GM, he showed me the game it look pretty nice. look out :

Old   #130

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fify10 View Post
New private server just came out ! I personatly know one of the GM, he showed me the game it look pretty nice. look out :

Please some 1 wirh more experience to check this out and tell us are this real or fake ..
Old   #131

I don't think we can come somewhere with this file's
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Please some 1 wirh more experience to check this out and tell us are this real or fake ..
It looks real. I'll test it and share up here with you guys.
Old   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by fify10 View Post

dude, i tell them to make me an account they said my password and user ID needed another number that stupid and fake.

it's FAKE there's no LEAK HO server files yet as of today. why hero online holds its files too tight? it's really just a normal MMO that can't compared with C9,
Tera, blade of Soul and many more. and they just want NCASH NCASH it's impossible to make +50 devil 2nd accs without spend a lot of time on it nor spend real cash to get it the quick ways.
Old   #134

Dear users !!!

- This HO server files are "FAKE" so we can't do anything with the files

- A know 2 way go the the real files but it's risky to do it. We can find some one that can hack in to the Servers and make a copy of the server files or we can try get some one to work at the HO company and try copy the files from the server, this is illegal but this is the only way's

- I remmember its 3de way we can do it. We can use the Hero online client and make ower own server system but's that's really hard to do so i don't think we can do it if we dont have a good developer team.

Best AX5
Old   #135

it mustent be 100 + but i just want to play hero online with nice server rates and free ncash or some XD
in ho all gets expensive