Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Reply
 
Old   #241
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by generation12 View Post
Yeah, back when hunting boss, farming and buying exp was still available. When hunting and training pets was fun, now they are almost useless and hard to lvl up.

Now that they are letting the game to die, i wish someone make a offline version and add the Lan-multi option to play it with friends or something. I don't know, I am just in love with a game that have my best memories and adventure+story ever of my life.
Yeah me too i actually growed up with the game.
The Time where you still made a Hunter to hunt those pets because it was fun and you could sell them.
if you had a +5 vio blade was rly great now with those +12 n5 items so boring and p2w rabbit set and those **** things ruined the Game.
I think if somone could sniff the server files from Hero lots of players would come back and he could make some good money



tigerfire is offline  
Old   #242
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 19
yah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
Yeah me too i actually growed up with the game.
The Time where you still made a Hunter to hunt those pets because it was fun and you could sell them.
if you had a +5 vio blade was rly great now with those +12 n5 items so boring and p2w rabbit set and those **** things ruined the Game.
I think if somone could sniff the server files from Hero lots of players would come back and he could make some good money
thats totally true. agree all u say bro that game become entire pay to win with low low rates and so litle help. if some1 make a private one will rock.


makiraper is offline  
Old   #243
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
That old times when i crafted my first legendary set and drac blade + 5 so nostalgyc...i can help the cause with money and server dedication if the project will actually see the light
ChronicleXxx is offline  
Old   #244
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 35
We can try Indiegogo.com Campagin to rise money and pay some 1 who can make database and get the server files, and all things needed to make a private server, for now thats the only idea that can bring our dream in reality. But if thats gona happen all shuld help with something.


k1r3t0 is offline  
Old   #245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
I think its better to get a group of developer to make a similar game as hero online between the best year of the game.

To do this we would need.

3D Artist.
3D Engine developer.
Network protocol developer.
ax5 is offline  
Old   #246
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 35
Post

U just need some 1 who can manage to get the server files, nothing more. Like its done on other games, some 1 get his hands on the server files and then boom, private server appear..

Here is Link to my New Thread About Hero Online : [Request] Hero Online Private Server [!]


Spoiler information is not mine i just find it in yahoo answers. ><><><

k1r3t0 is offline  
Old   #247
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
I think its better to get a group of developer to make a similar game as hero online between the best year of the game.

To do this we would need.

3D Artist.
3D Engine developer.
Network protocol developer.
All The Game World , weapons, armors, ht sets , maps , structures, houses, portals , sky, interface , characters, mobs, anything you see in game is created by particles... it will take 3 people lots of time to create something like hero online
k1r3t0 is offline  
Old   #248
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 35
Ok from the reasearch i made, there are our options for private server of hero online so far...

1. Create new game like hero, with all hero models maps sets quests leveling systems , normal,divine,darkness weapons sets and ingame stuff.. Which will take more then a year if we want Hero Like Server.

2. Buy Hero Online Database Which i dont believe will happen, Netgame will not sell the database! But its still optional and i mantion this because if game is close to Shutdown state, from lack of donations they will maby do it..

3. Pay Hacker to hack the Server Host and Get the Database for us!

4. Find a way to Create database, for which we will need Team of Database Experts.

5. Find one man from hero online Team which can copy the database and send it to us..
But its most likely to sell it to us...

Any other suggestions will be great...
k1r3t0 is offline  
Old   #249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Ok from the reasearch i made, there are our options for private server of hero online so far...

1. Create new game like hero, with all hero models maps sets quests leveling systems , normal,divine,darkness weapons sets and ingame stuff.. Which will take more then a year if we want Hero Like Server.

2. Buy Hero Online Database Which i dont believe will happen, Netgame will not sell the database! But its still optional and i mantion this because if game is close to Shutdown state, from lack of donations they will maby do it..

3. Pay Hacker to hack the Server Host and Get the Database for us!

4. Find a way to Create database, for which we will need Team of Database Experts.

5. Find one man from hero online Team which can copy the database and send it to us..
But its most likely to sell it to us...

Any other suggestions will be great...
Creating a similar game is the best option here. We need someone to get a group of people to develop this and start a company
ax5 is offline  
Old   #250
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Creating a similar game is the best option here. We need someone to get a group of people to develop this and start a company
to much risk involved that many ppl will only test then leave.
If somone is willing to do that they should try to make a kickstarter
tigerfire is offline  
Old   #251
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
to much risk involved that many ppl will only test then leave.
If somone is willing to do that they should try to make a kickstarter
A group of 10 people and a kickstarter would be a good idea
ax5 is offline  
Old   #252
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 8
This thread is good but does NOT belong in the pserver advertisement section.
besalamto is offline  
Old   #253
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17





 
elite*gold: 2282
The Black Market: 143/1/0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 19,809
Received Thanks: 8,572
Arrow Private Server Advertising -> Private Server - …

#moved…
Krotus is offline  
Old   #254
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 35
Its not Too much Risk, there are people from official who will come , and also there are people who leaved the game couse it become pay to win, that will come and play.. Also with the proper server Advertising will be full in no time.
k1r3t0 is offline  
Old   #255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 2
Free2play MMORPG always has cash shop, if not how do they gain money to host the server? Pay2win is someone willing to spends their daily earned money to support it. Nothing wrong with that.

They changed the name to Hero Plus and balanced hero tavern and many things but haven't add 2nd accs and 3rd accs. They still haven't introduce KR hero online's features and items. It is just a boring game right now with any new features or items and the game is 10 years old. Netgame either don't have talented developers or they just lazy.


johnbao is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hero Online - Private Server ?
How do you think will come out even Hero Online Private Server?
0 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Hero Online Private Server...
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone had the files for Hero Online or something like that... I know that their files are encoded with some Korean...
1 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.