Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Discussion on Hero Online - Private Server ? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 09/23/2014, 08:57   #226

elite*gold: 0
I can't play right now cause the client is kinda broken and completely hardcoded.
if someone can give me a working client for the server i can play, the server is running without any problems.
Old 09/23/2014, 14:19   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by domiz0rz View Post
Hey guys,
my hero online server is running now: sql+gameserver
and my client is working too.
the client is fully connected to the server and now i can type in the accounts values to login, and is throw an error.
the error only appears when i use CORRECT account values.

(The background is random, this aint lineage2, if you go to about theres a Final Fantasy background)

i hope someone can help me with this problem, so i can login and play
if someone need my changed files, pm me

Update:

Fixed mysql connector.jar
now its running fine, just have to find where i can put in the SQL login values.
actually its trying to login with
user: *empty*
pw: *empty*
-> ''@localhost''

would be nice if someone else could decompile the connector jar and try to find the file where its described so i can change it and try to connect finally
not hero online, the client is another game. btw the c++ files that says its hero online is not hero online its a home made game.
Old 09/23/2014, 14:26   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
not hero online, the client is another game
Why are you sure that this is not hero online?
Just cause of the background?
there are many backgrounds from other games in this client.
Old 10/11/2014, 13:13   #229

Well i found a solution.. Since no 1 will make a server for free.. and no develoopers want to help for creation of one.. I found people who are insterestet in sponsoring such a project.. but they need Idea and Team of develoopers which will create it!

Ill let you informed..
Old 10/12/2014, 05:48   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by domiz0rz View Post
Why are you sure that this is not hero online?
Just cause of the background?
there are many backgrounds from other games in this client.
because i found out from an asian site where they posted all info and the developer of the files you all have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Well i found a solution.. Since no 1 will make a server for free.. and no develoopers want to help for creation of one.. I found people who are insterestet in sponsoring such a project.. but they need Idea and Team of develoopers which will create it!

Ill let you informed..
Sounds great, i stop working on encryption now all i do is develop websites and i could help out.

i have a few versions of hero online
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (6.7 KB, 67 views)
Old 10/19/2014, 12:40   #231

I am very happy to see that there are still ppl trying to make it possible, I miss the old hero online. Pls update any info here if you get something up.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 13:57   #232

is there any group alresady looking up for a private server? cus I think the BR one I think they canceled theirs are the BR server working?
Old 11/19/2014, 12:13   #233

so better dont even look at this anymore there never will be a hero online privat server
Old 11/22/2014, 15:29   #234

That's sad. The official server is screw up, I don't even know how its still running.
Old 11/23/2014, 16:40   #235

yeah i dont know either i think there are some peopel still donating that hero like 4 years ago was the best many peopel online.
Anyone knows a game that is like Hero online ?
Old 12/09/2014, 04:08   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah i dont know either i think there are some peopel still donating that hero like 4 years ago was the best many peopel online.
Anyone knows a game that is like Hero online ?
I miss the times with hero, not its all about money and ****** up systems in game. I left hero to join league of legends and cs:go.
Old 02/17/2015, 02:08   #237

anyone knows a game that is like hero online ?
Maybe netgame will release the server files
Old 02/20/2015, 04:14   #238

It would be nice if they give the files and get some people working on a private server. Because they don't give a ***** about the official game. Its full of bugs, and its clearly falling apart.

I was talking with some old hero's friends, and they told me that are willing and still waiting for a private server of this once legendary game.
Old 02/20/2015, 14:20   #239

yeah just look at central marketplace once it was so full that you couldnt even walk now only 10 shops are open there i miss the old times with hero so much where a vio blade was so rare and a drac weopen was unique befor that **** darkness patch.
Old 02/20/2015, 23:12   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah just look at central marketplace once it was so full that you couldnt even walk now only 10 shops are open there i miss the old times with hero so much where a vio blade was so rare and a drac weopen was unique befor that **** darkness patch.
Yeah, back when hunting boss, farming and buying exp was still available. When hunting and training pets was fun, now they are almost useless and hard to lvl up.

Now that they are letting the game to die, i wish someone make a offline version and add the Lan-multi option to play it with friends or something. I don't know, I am just in love with a game that have my best memories and adventure+story ever of my life.