Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
GREAT NEWS PEOPLE that waiting for hero online private server, today i logged into my [email protected] accounts and guy named CMD PMMED me about Hero online source code wooohooo.. he said it's on bbs site which need alipay points to DL it. so if anyone here has alipay points and known this bbs site which is Chinese web site that have a lot of Chinese server files then you're able to obtains that server source code. i think soon this source code will let us make HERO ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER WOOHOOOOO.. we just have to wait for people to compiles the source code yeahhhhhhh...

Old   #167

Any news? I don't want this thread to die.

Old   #168

Any News?
Old   #169

A guy on RZ is working on the HO source now i hope he will make an Emulatorr as soon as he can.
he said on his post there's a new UI on this srouce

""Plus the new UI in the game moved things around on me"".

i believed it is a mid new source where we got that new UI from the official HO. so isn't a very OLD source after all.

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
A guy on RZ is working on the HO source now i hope he will make an Emulatorr as soon as he can.
he said on his post there's a new UI on this srouce

""Plus the new UI in the game moved things around on me"".

i believed it is a mid new source where we got that new UI from the official HO. so isn't a very OLD source after all.
The new UI is in the current Hero game. With the new menus and everything, the game pointers are in different locations from where they were in the old client. It's taking me a bit to remap everything so I can get Hellfire running again. I got side-tracked tearing into the source, I got held up on updating the bot.

The source CMD posted seems to be an "early" alpha copy of the code, from 2004-2005. The code was written using VS2003. It doesn't have all the features of the beta setups, but I can see enough similarities between the two to feel it's real. The way the code is written, the naming of things, the way it handles gameplay, etc all fit with how Hero runs.

I've still got a couple of .cpp and .h files to translate into english and will send them to Ax5 as soon as I finish with the client files. I haven't started taking apart the Java server code yet, tho.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #171

@karracksc, keep up the good works bro, we'll wait for ur new about when it complied into a java Emulator
Old   #172

guys please post any progress when you guys got it almost done.
Old   #173

hi im new to this and excited about it hope it is done soon pls post any info if you can ty
Old   #174

so, devteam... are there any news yet? wud' b cool if u let us know about the process
Old   #175

Any news lately?
Old   #176

keep the forum post going.. every1 is waiting for this HO private server. Any news btw? give us an update or something..
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The new UI is in the current Hero game. With the new menus and everything, the game pointers are in different locations from where they were in the old client. It's taking me a bit to remap everything so I can get Hellfire running again. I got side-tracked tearing into the source, I got held up on updating the bot.

The source CMD posted seems to be an "early" alpha copy of the code, from 2004-2005. The code was written using VS2003. It doesn't have all the features of the beta setups, but I can see enough similarities between the two to feel it's real. The way the code is written, the naming of things, the way it handles gameplay, etc all fit with how Hero runs.

I've still got a couple of .cpp and .h files to translate into english and will send them to Ax5 as soon as I finish with the client files. I haven't started taking apart the Java server code yet, tho.
I will wait for the files, i will look at them as fastes i can!
Old   #178

im waiting for this too and im very excited about this project i dont know coding otherwise i'd share info, but all my friends in game are interested on this cus we all are tired of ncashers and stupid events that only give junks.
hope this project success, then i will be always supporting you guys.
ty
Old   #179

soo? anything new with the source? it been a way and that guy from RZ vanished.
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
soo? anything new with the source? it been a way and that guy from RZ vanished.
No, I haven't "vanished". Been working on several private projects, in addition to rewriting Hellfire and working on getting the old client working. C++, DirectX and Java coding aren't my strongest suites and it is taking time. Most of my coding is done in Delphi.