Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Coder for Mir3 Files Paying Well

Discussion on Looking for Coder for Mir3 Files Paying Well within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Coder for Mir3 Files Paying Well

Hi i am 22 yrs of age and have a massive love for LegendOfMir3 i am looking to start up my own server as the 1 i play atm is poor and has not had a patch for ages (wemade mir3), i am willing to pay my staff that help me set it all up, if u have any skills in making mir3 server please post below or email me please, no flaming as i cba with it, i have basic skills in setting up a server but nothing fantastic. cheers Mossy
Old 07/22/2011, 22:40   #2

still looking for the right people btw if ur wanting to no a price range i am willing to pay its round 200Pounds so 350Dollars
Old 07/23/2011, 11:02   #3

Play diablo2 its pretty much the same xD
Old 07/27/2011, 00:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
Play diablo2 its pretty much the same xD
na man i want to get my own LOM3 server going love the game tbh
Old 08/02/2011, 20:07   #5

dumppy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Paying 1$ for tiny job NOT ADVERTISEMENT /// Just some need some files.
07/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I need 3 underbars. Paying via paypal. Like example http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii153/taxiwarez /SRO2009-02-2320-49-00_38.jpg (Photo from google) Up and down parts(where its writen character select and buttons on down side). With no letters/buttons.. Best 1440x900. It can be similar to this. But silkroad underbar must be one of 3. [email protected] msn You can call me whatever you want, but i just have dollar unused like for 2 years now in my pp.
New LOTF server and could use a real coder to give a noob coder a hand :)
08/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys, I'm sort of spreading a new server around and i happened to remember my user and pw for this site :) well i cant post a thread so go to the site and download for yourself :D http://5.228.25.31 (LOTF server using hamachi) and the hamachi on the site is wrong x.x its CorruptedCO pw 123, My name is Chris and you can PM me on hamachi if you have any questions or IM me on msn at [email protected] -******EXTRACT TO DESKTOP FIRST****** Ok guys, i got the files to upload :D so...
Paying a EXTREMLY SKILLED CODER
01/30/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I am looking for a very skilled Coder to make me a private hack that will duplicate my current items so as to make it easier for me to get the weapons to +7/+8/+9. I am not looking for anything too indepth but I will pay a great amount for your time/effort and if you can prove to me that it works I will make it worth your time. If you wish to contact me further PM me here for my AIM is daredevil12212/e-mail is [email protected]