Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
opps i take back my words
i already play this server and ya i got a warning from the gm......
obviously i vote to get free jaden but i dont get it
and when i talk in world about wheres my jaden...... gm threaten to warn me.........
bad bad server
Idk where you got this forum a screenie would be nice of the convo and also we are fixing our voting system it will take a few hours.

Old   #92

maybe an ign makes you remember?
legs

Old   #93

-_- No updates were made.. I'm in game, but not enjoying it 1 bit.
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
-_- No updates were made.. I'm in game, but not enjoying it 1 bit.
There were updates check the marketplace ,shady dealer, etc.

Soon were gonna be releasing custom maps.

Old   #95

ok can you make promise on this? jaden/cubi will deliver on spot after vote?
Old   #96

It will take 12hours and you will get your jaden the system is currently being fixed though.
Old   #97

server failed, took 5 days to put some mounts and fashion, voting still not working, no athan classes, just as usual feeding us with promisses. i bet that when gm try to put athans to game it will take like 10 days again, glad i burned my equipments and left, this is just another donate-to-win server. going to play here

Waizard
Old   #98

theres been a lot of flaws on reopening the server. first, u fail to add new features as u promised athan class. second, the server is exp is bug which is kinda ridiculous. and lasty the voting system is still unavailable.

Voting system was last available 2 weeks ago and u promised to fix it, u said this server wont be one of those donating servers but turns out its just same old thing.
Old   #99

Mhm seems that we have some people hating on our server. Currently some people trying to hack and what not our staff will take care of this issue. Also stop advertising on this thread go make your own.

Also to the hacker that came into our server pretending to be a GM and shut down our server. Your being tracked and you will be DOS .
Old   #100

Doesn't matter. Server is still fail. 5 days downtime should be instant compensation, not some stupid events to try to get people to donate again. You can't even send out rewards to people who won events in the past.
Old   #101

a hacker attacked the server. I hope u fix it soon...tnx
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpy19 View Post
Doesn't matter. Server is still fail. 5 days downtime should be instant compensation, not some stupid events to try to get people to donate again. You can't even send out rewards to people who won events in the past.
Everyone will receive 10 jaden if you have been in-game/forums you would have known this.
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Everyone will receive 10 jaden if you have been in-game/forums you would have known this.
i didnt get 10 jadens after the server was restarted...but if wat u meant is u'll give 10 jadens after u get the server work again after the attack that will be gud news...hehehe
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Eh I'm done with this server anyway. I know of four donors that already left. My brother was going to donate then the server went down with crappy updates and no compensation. No point in me staying. The jadens should have been sent out right after the server re-opened. I'm X.. the player you refuse to mail the earned rewards or respond to.
Old   #105

I don't understand why people are hating on ElongJD(utopiaJD)
It's the best private server you will find.

Best rates.
Best ingame options. ( Ingame mount 200g )
Honor gems at shady dealer.
All tier quest items at shady dealer.
I get 90s-1.2g per kill in last shura mobs.
Sure after 135 ascended it gets REALLY slow.
BUT.
Like red said, he's adding custom maps that are supposed to give insane ammounts of exp. And he said something about getting gear inside the maps.

The only people who I see crying about server downtime are people who get what they want in real life, or have no life in my opinion.

Sure I love the game, and would love to play. But I have a life of my own, so I go out, chill with friends till server comes back.

Just everyone wait, ElongJD WILL be back up, who cares how long it takes, it will be back up regardless, and that's fine by me ;]

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server