Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
omg, so tired of waiting, spent 4 days in watching anime episodes im slowly turning into zombie . PLS help me and kill me already

Old   #77

hey red, will u open server today ? today in my country will last for about 12h from now on lol

Old   #78

red, tell us, will u open server or not ? coz if not, we wont waste any time waiting here and start playing elsewhere. how can u do this to us ? 4 days of waiting without any real information
Old   #79

Argh this puts the staff in a bit of a pickle we are trying to get the server up asap hopefully tomorrow but the thing is there are some bugs in-game that we have to fix as everyone knows were the most popular jade dynasty private server and we need to it to stay that way, Were making or files unique so that we don't get stopped by PW in the future . I'll update you guys with more news once it comes in from our staff.

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Argh this puts the staff in a bit of a pickle we are trying to get the server up asap hopefully tomorrow but the thing is there are some bugs in-game that we have to fix as everyone knows were the most popular jade dynasty private server and we need to it to stay that way, Were making or files unique so that we don't get stopped by PW in the future . I'll update you guys with more news once it comes in from our staff.
we can understand that u are so stress on doing everything u can to get the server at its best but the problem is that u would have atleast tell us updates on ur server.
Old   #81

Server is quickly failing. Donators leaving.
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Bullshit, you have dragging on and on about your server being the best server, but where is the proof?
I have yet to test your server , but you have wasted our time ,downloading your server client, while the so called `best server` is actually dead for many days even up till now? I have already deleted your client. There is no need to try your server , i am sure its unreliable

Most important thing in private server is the reliability. Maintenance should only takes 1/2 an hour to 1 hour at most. More than that it shows how shitty and how unreliable your server are. You said expansion? what bullshit are you talking about, with out proof its only an empty promise.

We personally cant trust your word i have seen from the date of your post 7/2/2010 you have been bragging that your server would be up within a few hours and then you keep bragging on it will be up tomorrow,after that you said up next week, then you will change to next month and then next year, next century LOL.

making server file unique you says? I don`t understand what you are doing. looks like another big mouth.

you should just be honest with your private server and the elite pvpers members here.

I don`t think your server could even compete with many of the already existing server out there. ex: ZX DESTINY it has everything , even free 9999,99 jaden. Think twice before claiming your server is the best.
Old   #83

well redbreaker, how is it going with the server ? any chances that server will be opened today ?
Old   #84

9999.99 jadens sounds boring. sure it sucks this expansion have last too long. but he has posted some pictures and other comments on the homeside. what i can say this server is the best. alot of ppl very nice balance between hard and easy ( geting money and gear) only problem is the downtime when its goes down. say a server suck when you havent test it just shows what IQ you have. test it when its up then you can type like that if you feels so after you tested it.
Old   #85

Guys you dont understand this is not a maintanence its an EXPANSION....you know whta that is....and its a private server + he is the only member who works...not like PWE has 100 staff members...its not thats easy...anyways for all thoose haters you better dont even try server...It is the best JD private server and will be when it comes back and i hope it comes back!Thoose who played it for a while agree with me, i'm sure...and yes i think he is loosing players but anyways there will be more players if he finishes his work...and add athans.
Its the most balanced private server its easier then the official but harder then all the other fail Jade dynasty private server's....which are shut down if not then all players have +20 gears etc etc.If thats what you want go play there....
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tart View Post
Bullshit, you have dragging on and on about your server being the best server, but where is the proof?
I have yet to test your server , but you have wasted our time ,downloading your server client, while the so called `best server` is actually dead for many days even up till now? I have already deleted your client. There is no need to try your server , i am sure its unreliable

Most important thing in private server is the reliability. Maintenance should only takes 1/2 an hour to 1 hour at most. More than that it shows how shitty and how unreliable your server are. You said expansion? what bullshit are you talking about, with out proof its only an empty promise.

We personally cant trust your word i have seen from the date of your post 7/2/2010 you have been bragging that your server would be up within a few hours and then you keep bragging on it will be up tomorrow,after that you said up next week, then you will change to next month and then next year, next century LOL.

making server file unique you says? I don`t understand what you are doing. looks like another big mouth.

you should just be honest with your private server and the elite pvpers members here.

I don`t think your server could even compete with many of the already existing server out there. ex: ZX DESTINY it has everything , even free 9999,99 jaden. Think twice before claiming your server is the best.
Sorry for double post but couldnt stop replying this...."it has everything,even free 9999jadens.THink twice before claiming your server is the best." well i udnerstand that you complainifyou are a (re)tart who think servers are good if you have all what you need in 1 day....asc 150,full affinity skills,skytouch+20 gears....yea thats the way...ahm ...thoose are good servers.
ZX destiny doesnt have problems with PWE because they use Celestial Destroyer client....which is ZX-ans Jade Dynasty 1...this uses PWE client..its Jade Dynasty 2...also known as Ascenision.The client already had the athans he just needed to code them or whatever im not good at those stuffs....and THAT's why he needs to make the files unique...else PWE would shut it down and even sue the owner(redbreaker).
Old   #87

Server is now online everyone enjoy!
Old   #88

its a bout time!!!tnx man
Old   #89

this server got arden and balo? and free jaden?
Old   #90

opps i take back my words
i already play this server and ya i got a warning from the gm......
obviously i vote to get free jaden but i dont get it
and when i talk in world about wheres my jaden...... gm threaten to warn me.........
bad bad server

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server