Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Reply
 
Old   #316
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Mhm keep flaming doesnt seem like anyone cares about what you post. So continue flaming. Also there will be another update in the next week or so adding our new set of weapons and some items.which need to be pay while we stucking jaden for f2p player
the bold one is the truth



sacred_flower is offline  
Old   #317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
the bold one is the truth
Dont put words in my mouth and put in false quotes. I wont hesitate on reporting.

Update: You now get 3 Jaden per vote. We are currently debating on whether to raise it or not.


redbreaker is offline  
Old   #318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Mhm keep flaming doesnt seem like anyone cares about what you post. So continue flaming. Also there will be another update in the next week or so adding our new set of weapons and some items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Dont put words in my mouth and put in false quotes. I wont hesitate on reporting.

Update: You now get 3 Jaden per vote. We are currently debating on whether to raise it or not.
how about just giving up and just give us jaden free? like other server
sacred_flower is offline  
Old   #319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 13
u shouldnt blame redbreaker bout his lack of info in the server bcoz hes onli a forum moderator. Second the said merging of both server is already done...oh let me explain further. To explain to you in a very simple way, the server name is gala but theyre using sakura's database. Havent u guys noticed when BG is being announce it says sakura...right??? its bcoz we are playing in sakura, so theres no sense on debating when the merging will took place.

Bout votings well, dat was a very gud move by stan. He noticed and was threatened by the vast quiting of players due to lack of jadens and bcoz of that he got it back but the damage had been done.

my overall opinion is that, the server still works and i feel fine playing in it. The server has a unique way to finding ways to keep the trill on. Like lvling hard after lvl 138 asc or getting + gears. Im not sure how the server will last but either it shuts or not im still gonna play in it....just my opinion though


pktman is offline  
Old   #320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by pktman View Post
u shouldnt blame redbreaker bout his lack of info in the server bcoz hes onli a forum moderator. Second the said merging of both server is already done...oh let me explain further. To explain to you in a very simple way, the server name is gala but theyre using sakura's database. Havent u guys noticed when BG is being announce it says sakura...right??? its bcoz we are playing in sakura, so theres no sense on debating when the merging will took place.

Bout votings well, dat was a very gud move by stan. He noticed and was threatened by the vast quiting of players due to lack of jadens and bcoz of that he got it back but the damage had been done.

my overall opinion is that, the server still works and i feel fine playing in it. The server has a unique way to finding ways to keep the trill on. Like lvling hard after lvl 138 asc or getting + gears. Im not sure how the server will last but either it shuts or not im still gonna play in it....just my opinion though
Nice to hear your feed back, good to see someone that sticks with a server and doesnt listen to everyone else flaming it because they dont get what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
how about just giving up and just give us jaden free? like other server
Being like everyone else doesnt make you the best.

-------------------------------------


UPDATE


The server will have a maintance in 2 hours it will last for about 30min~1hour new weapons,and items will be added and alot of bugs will be removed, were also tweeking some of the things in-game such as prices/etc.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Treasure Box removed, Arcane Coins are sold at 2J per 10 and Bullion Coins 5J per 10 (when players requested to be added into shady dealer), New custom 150 weapons are nice (but exclude refining cost), Illusion Spirit pet cost 20J (strange as Anan Pet only sells for 15J).

Voting System some players got their jaden some failed to get their jaden even after 2days of voting. Guide about how to vote wasn't detailed enough, does not state the problem of the annoying pop up and how to fix manage it.

I do like this server and have move a some of my friends here, but after 1st maintenance, server lost some experienced players, last maintenance was up less than 24hours but already notice that there are lesser players now.

If this goes on the server will be dead soon cos most of us wont want to play in a server with so little player base it takes the fun away. Please do something to save this server.
Estee is offline  
Old   #322
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Update was successful new weapons were added,marketplace updated also cursed doesn't drop items anymore. For more information on the update check out our website.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 4
that`s wrong, The truth is that sakura database is completely gone. unrecoverable. So dont hope much of getting ur old chr back
tart is offline  
Old   #324
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
LOL!
I'm so going to start comparing Elong to JD.
Let's all go to jd-forum.perfectworld.com and look at their updates.
Then look at this places updates.

What is similar between updates? :P
StMage is offline  
Old   #325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Haha this is amazing if you guys hate the server all i can say is get a brain and find another server were not going to change everything to the way you want it to be since you like dodo so much go play it but when it shuts down dont walk back to elongjd. About Sakura being gone it isnt were currently busy with it adding things that cant be mentioned .
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #326
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Haha this is amazing if you guys hate the server all i can say is get a brain and find another server were not going to change everything to the way you want it to be since you like dodo so much go play it but when it shuts down dont walk back to elongjd. About Sakura being gone it isnt were currently busy with it adding things that cant be mentioned .
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
StMage is offline  
Old   #327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 205
Received Thanks: 37
Whoa! Im surprise this server is still up with a 0 player base LOL I bet...If you guys
survive 4 more months, I'll take everything back LOL, IF YOU CAN THAT IS LOL!!!...

Starting the count away....*notes on calendar*
Zondria is offline  
Old   #328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Hm we wont go down for a while so keep the counting. Also we have 250+ players online at all times .
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Announcements:

ElongJd's First Pvp Tournament will be held august 17th check the website for more information on that or just go to this link :

Also our Free Marriage event will be held tomorrow so hurry and apply now to get married for free with your in-game lover! Check out the website for more information on that also.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Here's a pic from our marriage event it was a awesome one with alot of people there.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


redbreaker is offline  
Reply

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Jade Dynasty
Hi guys im selling now mine Lv 99 Jadeon on Jade Dynasty - Shure Server.With all Informations etc.Im selling that account , because I have no time...
22 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.