Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
BTW, Stanley says that free jaden will be the end of this server.
If you haven't realized, NOT giving free jaden is going to be the end of it.

You've lost over 30% of your members to DoDo.
And if you play it, you'll realize even with 20m free jaden, it still had numerous donators..

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #287

This server is officially as before a Donator Server..

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
BTW, Stanley says that free jaden will be the end of this server.
If you haven't realized, NOT giving free jaden is going to be the end of it.

You've lost over 30% of your members to DoDo.
And if you play it, you'll realize even with 20m free jaden, it still had numerous donators..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
This server is officially as before a Donator Server..
The voting system will be fixed in a couple of days . I ask stanley and he said he'd put it in buy good luck at whatever server you guys go to!
Old   #289

haha, told you guys, dont bother playing at This server. It is ****. 2ndly all your donators will run away, because of your false advertising.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #290

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
*Yawn* as i said over 1thousand times people still dont seem to listen ill use caps to make it more clear. WE ARE ADDING A NEW FREE JADEN SYSTEM ONCE WE FINISH OUR COPYRIGHT . There will also be alot of updates once thats complete also. And tell DodoPw to go make there own ads instead of coming to my ad and trying to leech off of my views. Also we have had a peak over 710+ players online at once. Also if dodo comes and advertises on our server 1 more time our staff will take action . Also about jaden on Dodo what is it like $10 = +58 weapon with uber stats i mean common be sense able money is needed to keep a server alive and stable.

Okay you tell that to people like flower who makes about 5 accounts just to flame this topic once again enjoy whatever server your on and please dont come and flame this ad.Your opinion are taken into consideration but just being a "Hater" just shows how awesome our server is.
Which will happen when ? 2 Years? 5 Years? Seeing to how slow you guys update it may never happen. If you do your prob just gonna add a measly 100 jaden seeing to how crappy this server is and seeing to how shitty your donation system is, i bet people won't even get 100 jaden, and donations to your server won't even help, you can have all the updates in the world and it won't matter because of your donation system and lack of running a proper community with players that actually enjoy the server.

DoDo dosn't have overpowered donations so your getting +58 out of a hat , if you actually bothered reading you would know that, And are we suppose to give a crap if you take action if we advertise , I don't even visit your crappy made forums in the first place and the last time i did i called your server crap and left.

Quote:
Your opinion are taken into consideration but just being a "Hater" just shows how awesome our server is
How awesome your server is? Please , we're complaining because of how crappy it is.
We're posting to help and try to improve your server because you don't know how to do it yourself.

I'm out this guy and his staff are useless.
DoDo Ftw.

Ps. Consider your forums spammed.
Old   #291

as i said redbreaker where is my other forum acc? i already report you and stanley as big fat liar..... need another mod to close this thread?
Old   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
as i said redbreaker where is my other forum acc? i already report you and stanley as big fat liar..... need another mod to close this thread?
Jesus you QQ more than I do, and I QQ a lot.
But at least what I QQ about has a valid point.
You don't even have proof about what you're QQ'ing about.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Old   #293

dont go for this server sucks. and this server lose their players only donors stayed and some die hard fans of the server. server is donor dominated. they are updating things to make u feel good about it then will somehow force u to donate coz u wont survive without good equips. mobs hitting 12k per hit and there are a bunch of them and if u die u nid to pay 2kg again to enter that leveling map.
Old   #294

Okay seems you haven't played our server long enough to figure out the main point of it. The new Divine Realms are for people to PARTY with other players and kill monsters to level if you want to solo there you can but we recommend partying together that also helps you get to know more people in-game and have a better feel of the community.
Old   #295

community??i believe u have less than a hundred ppl playing your server. since u guys failing so hard with everything that lots of ppl left
Old   #296

Hm do you have access to the amount of people coming into and out of our server a exact number? If not please dont guess what you dont really know.
Old   #297

i dont have to access your system and i dont have to guess and ow i didnt give an exact number if you know wat the word exact means pls. coz i can see it when im online. even if you search the every map of the 2 lines u have u'll see how many ppl are actually playing your server. and ow by the wat happened to the sakura and gala server merging? it is only one of the proofs that u cant live up to ur promises and all blah blah blah.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #298

yep no-one give a **** **** about updates, people want improvement. People want The old server to be up. merge or not? doesn`t matter. Vote system. and so on.

But all i see is a **** on top of a **** not any improvement, but more ****.
Old   #299

Okay haven't you made your point more then 9 times stop making the same posts over and over again and stop flaming my thread if you read the forums you'd see that the voting system should be up in a week but no you haven't cause your playing other servers.
Old   #300

there wont be any merge for sakura and gala and sakura server wont be recovered coming from a reliable source. still full of blah blah for this server. this server is not recomendable to any jd players

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server