Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Reply
 
Old   #271
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 4
see told ya, their update never gonna happened, check their forum. It keeps being delayed, i am very sure, its a very minor updates like removing gold from cursed mob that`s about all. You all will be disappointed again. Sakura merge? that what they claimed, but i can guarantee that it is closed forever. You will never get your character back. That is Info from stanley.

So stop giving false information and false hopes



tart is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #272
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
IM SO SORRY for double posting Mods, just this guy here thinks life is easy.
@Mikawa
Yea okay, awesome I see you agree people can throw away 20 dollars which can be
used to pay for gas, depending on the car can fill it up half way. Though instead they
use it on a stupid ridiculous game, that in no will it benefit them in their lifes, now
wouldn't you agree? unless you're that of a low calibur you can't comprehend what
Im trying to imply here.
It clearly looks like you dont have an job and it seems 20$ seems an fortune for you lol.
Go get an job and after that you come here and talk about what to do with those money.
Unless you come from some countries were you get payed like 200$ an month lol.

And what if Im going to report **** Dodo jade dynasty pserver to PerfectWorld? I bet it would get closed within 1 week.


Mikawa is offline  
Old   #273
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 205
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
It clearly looks like you dont have an job and it seems 20$ seems an fortune for you lol.
Go get an job and after that you come here and talk about what to do with those money.
Unless you come from some countries were you get payed like 200$ an month lol.

And what if Im going to report **** Dodo jade dynasty pserver to PerfectWorld? I bet it would get closed within 1 week.
It seems you can't grasp what Im saying, by the way Im 21 and I have a job
as an advertising agent, and I make quiet alot of money. If you want to know
where I live, seeing that you said "Unless you come from some countries were
you get payed like 200$ an month lol", I live in USA California. So yes by me
20$ can fill up a quarter to half tank in my car (2009 BMW 3series sedan). So
I know what Im talking about kid, so don't judge people from your small
experience, you ugly trash kid lol ^^.

#Request close
Reason: Its practically a flame war in here, and continuously will be =.="
Plus they can take this little "war" over to Utopia's forum. Thank you ^^

Sorry for double posting again :/
Zondria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #274
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Um, please dont come here and request a close on our thread. This is a advertisement if you dont like it i dont know what else to tell you i cant really control what others say. And basically whats the point in closing this there are like 20 other ads i see on this section that are being flamed so if this gets closed all the other ads should also.


redbreaker is offline  
Old   #275
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 205
Received Thanks: 37
Sure why not, close them all.
It should be like this..you post your ad with all the information and if someone wants to
say something, let them go to YOUR forum and post there. Don't come here posting your
shtty ideals, no one gives a **** about them..and no Im not targeting you on that..
this is in general for all posters that have no brains (hoping they can grasp this).
Zondria is offline  
Old   #276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
all i can say is this server is epic failing. giving players false hopes to make them stay and in the end ppl still left this server. hahaha i will soon too just wating for the new factions to come to official jd
coldflame22 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #277
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
It seems you can't grasp what Im saying, by the way Im 21 and I have a job
as an advertising agent, and I make quiet alot of money. If you want to know
where I live, seeing that you said "Unless you come from some countries were
you get payed like 200$ an month lol", I live in USA California. So yes by me
20$ can fill up a quarter to half tank in my car (2009 BMW 3series sedan). So
I know what Im talking about kid, so don't judge people from your small
experience, you ugly trash kid lol ^^.
Reported for insulting.
Mikawa is offline  
Old   #278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Major update today or tommrow everyone there will be over 800mb to patch once this is done we'll have some things no other servers have such as mounts,new maps,weapons,fashions,etc. I'll update you once the patch is finished its final testing. Also the reason why the download link is down is because the new client is being uploaded to the website.
redbreaker is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
How about free jaden so donators aren't so **** over powered -.-
StMage is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #280
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Major update today or tommrow everyone there will be over 800mb to patch once this is done we'll have some things no other servers have such as mounts,new maps,weapons,fashions,etc. I'll update you once the patch is finished its final testing. Also the reason why the download link is down is because the new client is being uploaded to the website.
u mean next week ?
tart is offline  
Old   #281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
New Client is now available everyone enjoy our new features!
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Client doesn't work, STOP FALSE ADVERTISING D:<
StMage is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Client works just that theres over 400 people downloading it at once we'll upload new mirrors in a bit.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Free Jadens?
falenone is offline  
Old   #285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
cant download it ---

E: can download now.. but soooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!


Jacks0ny is offline  
Reply

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Jade Dynasty
Hi guys im selling now mine Lv 99 Jadeon on Jade Dynasty - Shure Server.With all Informations etc.Im selling that account , because I have no time...
22 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.